due to become Diamond members during our cruise - is this recognised right away?

korky1

Gosh, ours didn't even say that much. She started shaking her head "NO" while the words were still coming out of my husband's mouth. :p

LOL - I've heard that many have been quite dismissive to those trying to circumvent the rules. Personally, I wouldn't want to be embarrassed on the chance I would get one of the occasional ones who say yes.

LOL - I've heard that many have been quite dismissive to those trying to circumvent the rules. Personally, I wouldn't want to be embarrassed on the chance I would get one of the occasional ones who say yes.

We actually didn't ask on our own accord. We saw the stickers on another couple's cards and asked them. We found out they were bumped up and we made a dash for the Loyalty ambassador! He hmmed and haaaed but eventually he did it. He literally had a full box of Diamond Status stickers in his desk. So it wasn't hard to figure out that they do this frequently. :D

It doesn't hurt to ask. The most they can do is say no. They won't likely throw you off the ship or anything. And, if they say yes then I think it's their rule to circumvent if they choose.

:D

Tom

We will attain Diamond status on the first leg of a B2B in November. Will the Hospitality desk change us at the beginning of the next leg?

Has anyone else experienced this changeover?

Thanks

Yes I experience this when I turned platinum. I was doing a back to back from oasis to solstice and they recognized my newly found select status on celebrity.