Drawer space on Ruby Caribe balcony

TXRed

Hi, can anyone tell me how much drawer space there is in the balcony cabins? There seems to be ample closet space but haven't been able to find out about drawer space. I usually take a small fold up shelf thingie that hangs over the closet rod, but we are going to try to pack lighter on 'stuff' as we will be taking more clothing and boots ...going to Alaska instead of the Caribbean. TIA

Hi, can anyone tell me how much drawer space there is in the balcony cabins? There seems to be ample closet space but haven't been able to find out about drawer space. I usually take a small fold up shelf thingie that hangs over the closet rod, but we are going to try to pack lighter on 'stuff' as we will be taking more clothing and boots ...going to Alaska instead of the Caribbean. TIA

3 drawers in each of the 2 night stands and a large open cabinet with shelves (the same size as the 3 drawer side) on one side of the desk.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

3 drawers in each of the 2 night stands and a large open cabinet with shelves (the same size as the 3 drawer side) on one side of the desk.

The large open cabinet with shelves is very nice and easily makes up for the lack of more drawer space. :)

LuLu

Gosh, I never thought I'd like open shelves either ... but now I really do especially for tops, shorts, and that sort of thing. My husband likes having them much better. It's so easy to see what you have without having to root through drawers. :)

LuLu