Radiance Cabin 8104

sewjosa

Hi.

Has anyone sailed recently on Radiance cabin 8104? Thoughts on this cabin?

I've done a search on the boards and have stayed up last night read everything about it (as well as similar cabins on other radiance class ships) that I could find here. We are booking the South Pacific itinerary sailing in December. My specific questions are:

1. Is there a fire door between the elevator area and the cabin hallway? I'm concerned about the noise from atrium.

2. Is there a lounge chair on the balcony? Or is that something I need to request from room attendant.

3. Will a portacot (pack n play) fit in the room?

Any photos would be of great help as well.

Btw, this is my first post on CruiseCritic. I am travelling with DH and our toddler. Our first cruise was a last minute booking of an interior cabin and we want to try a balcony this time, and hopefully be better prepared for it.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by sewjosa

There is no fire door that will be closed....they are only closed in between cruises, when the cabins are being cleaned, or if there's a fire! Noise shouldn't be an issue. You have a larger than normal balcony...there might be a lounger...only one, tho.

A P&P should fit..but it's gonna be tight. The balcony will give you that extra space, and a place "to be" while your child is napping or down early for the night!

Hi.

Has anyone sailed recently on Radiance cabin 8104? Thoughts on this cabin?

I've done a search on the boards and have stayed up last night read everything about it (as well as similar cabins on other radiance class ships) that I could find here. We are booking the South Pacific itinerary sailing in December. My specific questions are:

1. Is there a fire door between the elevator area and the cabin hallway? I'm concerned about the noise from atrium.

2. Is there a lounge chair on the balcony? Or is that something I need to request from room attendant.

3. Will a portacot (pack n play) fit in the room?

Any photos would be of great help as well.

Btw, this is my first post on CruiseCritic. I am travelling with DH and our toddler. Our first cruise was a last minute booking of an interior cabin and we want to try a balcony this time, and hopefully be better prepared for it.

Thank you in advance!

We where on Radiance last year in a balcony cabin about twenty up from the one you are looking at so went past yours regularly there is a lot of action going on in the atrium sometimes till 10 pm with music etc playing so if you will be putting your toddler to bed early it may be a bit noisy.