Arrival time to Venice ?

Runfold

I am looking to book Italy, Greece and Monaco or Italy & Croatia in May.

I have never been to Venice and would love to have good look round.

So my question is does anyone know what time a London flight into Venice would arrive and what time does the ship leave port (for Italy, Greece & Monaco) or what time does the ship arrive in port (for Italy & Croatia) as to what time I would have in Venice before getting flight home?

Have tried ringing P&O flight department but hanging on for quite a while. So thought someone on here would maybe have the answers

Thanks

I am looking to book Italy, Greece and Monaco or Italy & Croatia in May.

I have never been to Venice and would love to have good look round.

So my question is does anyone know what time a London flight into Venice would arrive and what time does the ship leave port (for Italy, Greece & Monaco) or what time does the ship arrive in port (for Italy & Croatia) as to what time I would have in Venice before getting flight home?

Have tried ringing P&O flight department but hanging on for quite a while. So thought someone on here would maybe have the answers

Thanks

Hi, I can only go by my daughters timings on Ventura last summer ,

they had fly cruise withn P and O and flew from Gatwick on a Easyjet flight at 6 30 am

Sounds like they were on ship by 11 ish, they left early evening for a 14 nighter

But returned every 7 days it done venice to Genoa picked up there and back to Venice so

had a full day mid way through in Venice, return flight was 11am hope that helps

Mrs Blue Sky

We fly to Venice in October from Birmingham. Very early flight as we are due to land at 9.25am on a Thomson flight. We are hoping to get to see Venice before sailing.

9.25 may seem to be early but by the time you have got through the airport and been bussed to the shp and checked in and taken the launch to San Marco (the quickest way but most expensive) there will not be much time to see Venice.

Such a pity that P&O don't do an overnight there on change over day.

Same with us recently on Adonia. Docked in Barbados, on the bus after an early lunch, and three hours in the airport, so missing the best Carabean island.

David

Right I've had a look and I am thinking of adding a night stay in venice before departure.

So now my question is on embarkation day do I get transfer to ship and does anyone know would it be a set time or can I choose when to get on board. Don't really want to be lugging my suitcase around Venice.:):)

We are going on P & O Oceana in May from Genoa, we do Livorno, Naples, Dubrovnik & then arrive in Venice early afternoon get to stay onboard for the night before we fly back from Venice. All booked with P & O using their flight offer that expires 28th Feb.Hope to have enough time to do some of the highlights.

We asked a similar question. Are flying out to Venice on the 8th April to join Oceana. Our flight is really early in the morning and it seems that we will be there for midday. Checking out what time the ship sails it looks like it will be about 10pm so plenty of time for a quick look around. :)

Hi, cant help with ship times but little bit of advice if you are arriving or departing from Venice Marco Polo airport. If you are not in a rush to meet your ship we used the local airport bus that took us to Piazza Roma where most cruise ships provide their courtesy bus to take you to the Maritime area where the vessels are berthed. Alternatively you can take the water-taxi next door to the airport but this will be (very) expensive and takes ages but nice sightseeing. Enjoy