Who do you use to book your Royal Caribbean Cruises?

This is our first with RCI, booked direct with them, good experience except being told the BOGO promo was ending that night at midnight and then saw an ad on TV for that promo the next day. But, good price, cabin arrangement we wanted, as we were booking two cabins, so no complaints, except it's a year until we leave!!! And they guarantee the lowest price, if the price drops, they will honor the lower price.

I do my own on-line booking direct with Royal then transfer it to my TA. Yes, I do all the work - but he gives me 8% in OBC.

Even with a TA you can still use the site to make whatever specialty, drink, excursion or whatever reservations.

Why should Royal keep that $? I feel much better when that money is in MY pocket!

Unfortunately we are going to have to close this thread since it appears many members are unaware of the Community Guidelines strictly prohibiting the naming of specific travel agents. I've attached a link to the Community Guidelines below. Special attention should be paid to the section titled "Travel Agent Recommendations." Thanks for your future cooperation.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines