Did MJ miss KW

No, spent the night there, or so it appears on the ship tracker. Saw her on the site just after she left Key West this a.m. Probably missed Coco Cay yesterday and went on to Key West early. Right now, she is "out of range" on Marine Traffic, but headed slowly back to MIA.

We will be on her tomorrow for 7 days.

Rick and Deirdra

No, spent the night there, or so it appears on the ship tracker. Saw her on the site just after she left Key West this a.m. Probably missed Coco Cay yesterday and went on to Key West early. Right now, she is "out of range" on Marine Traffic, but headed slowly back to MIA.

We will be on her tomorrow for 7 days.

Rick and Deirdra

I checked the Web cam archives and newer saw MJ there. Also when I check MJ,s track on Marine Traffic is see her heading toward KW then turn around.

356488737_MJtrack.jpg.0e7ee9c8c8d0915b77b16835e3d65b4b.jpg

A friend of mine is on the ship and she said they skipped KW and Coco...the reason for missing KW was, according to her, high winds...

They wound up only getting to Nassau

I would be really bummed! Key West and Coco Cay are the reasons I take Majesty. (Well, since it's 5 degrees here, I would probably get over it after a few drinks :D ).