Babies 2 Go! Royal Caribbean - help!

Bluefox

I can't seem to find any info- even when doing searches. Can someone post the menu/prices for Babies 2 Go! for Royal Caribbean? I am most interested in the food and those prices. Also any thoughts on traveling with a 1.5 yr old- things that are easy to do with babies in Western Caribbean (Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, etc) .Thanks!

I can't seem to find any info- even when doing searches. Can someone post the menu/prices for Babies 2 Go! for Royal Caribbean? I am most interested in the food and those prices. Also any thoughts on traveling with a 1.5 yr old- things that are easy to do with babies in Western Caribbean (Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, etc) .Thanks!

I can't comment on the RC stuff, but I can tell you that Western is very baby friendly. Roatan is our favorite port. Go to Gumbalimba park and see the monkeys; do a private tour with Victor Bodden, or go to Tabayana beach. Cozumel has tons of family friendly beaches, or you can try Chankanaab park. Belize has ruins close by if your toddler can handle an hour bus ride; the zoo, or some of the excursions like Goff's Caye allow you to snorkel from shore and hang out on the beach.

You are braver than I! I passed on a spring break cruise when my youngest was 1 years and 11 months because I wanted full camp services! But having done my fair share of cruises at this point, I believe it can still be done and be a nice family vacation.

Is this what you were looking for?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/giftcatalog/category/home.do?catCode=BABIES

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry a little confused as to what you are looking for...if it's for baby food/supplies onboard through RCI look on their website under Gifts-n-Gear.

However we recently sailed with our 17 month old grandson (didn't eat or need babyfood) and the childrens menu in MTD/MDR had amazing choices for him as did the WJ...We brought our own supplies as far as diapers etc.

I'll be sailing with a 1 year old and a 26 month old in May - same ports and I'm trying to figure out what to do at each port too.

I think Chakanaab park in Cozumel, Little French Key in Roatan (kids are free, I emailed them), and still not sure about Belize. Maybe just find a nearby beach. I want to wing it but with our group (husband, mom, sister, a kid in a stroller, and a kid in a baby carrier) I kind of don't want to wing it in the heat and be waiting around. I can see a disaster if we don't plan to some degree at least.

Out of curiosity what type of cabin do you have? I keep second guessing our choice of inside room.

Out of curiosity what type of cabin do you have? I keep second guessing our choice of inside room.

I never minded having an inside. Makes naps really easy! Besides getting ready to go out, we spend very little waking time in the cabin anyway. When in the cabin, I tune the tv to the channel that shows the outside camera.

Best,

Mia