Different question - has anybody downgraded from a Select to a Royal Replenish drinks

suekay

We recently re-booked an existing cruise and the new pricing includes the Select drinks package. I don't drink alcohol but do like fresh oj and water, and am wondering if anybody has successfully downgraded one of these "free" drinks packages? I am hopeful given that the Replenish package is almost half the price of the Select.

Both my husband and myself downgraded to the replenish package when we cruised on Independence out of Southampton last June .

Neither of us drink alcohol.:)

Once on board we went to guest services and they sorted it out for us.

Enjoy

Both my husband and myself downgraded to the replenish package when we cruised on Independence out of Southampton last June .

Neither of us drink alcohol.:)

Once on board we went to guest services and they sorted it out for us.

Enjoy

Yayy!! Delighted to hear that someone has done this. Trying to get a definitive answer out of UK customer services has been typically difficult.

• 3 months later...

To answer my own question......it is possible to downgrade to the Royal Replenish package by going to any bar or guest services at any time. They put a new sticker on your card and note it on the computer. BUT...keep a close eye on your seapass account. After a few days I noticed that I'd been charged the full price for a new package. Off I went to queue at guest services. The purser immediately emailed the beverage manager advising him to remove this charge as it was a downgrade not a purchase. I assumed this had been done, but it took 2 more visits before my account was altered. There were additions and deductions which I couldn't understand, but I finished up in credit. I certainly didn't expect to receive the difference between Select and Royal Replenish, but I think that's what happened. I wasn't going to join the queue again to find out!

Edited by suekay