Isn't she pretty? (Vista Photo)

Velvetwater

We watched that and I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not? My wife seemed most excited about the Italian man that came with every cabin :confused:

I laughed out loud with that. We have a Havana Suite on 5 and honestly the hammock is not a big deal to us but everyone has their own list of things that are important.

I hope for all that want the hammock, get one!

Yep! There was some sort of rope hanging down! And he definitely wasn't in a suite

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I just had to laugh because he kept calling it a Habana cabin. Habana isn't even a word. Some sort of combo lingo for Havana Cabana I guess. He even has it spelled that way on the description. A Habana cabin. LOL

I just had to laugh because he kept calling it a Habana cabin. Habana isn't even a word. Some sort of combo lingo for Havana Cabana I guess. He even has it spelled that way on the description. A Habana cabin. LOL

I think it is probably just his humor and he did it on purpose. He cracks me up!

From JH FB...Here is a view of the Havana cabin patios. The swing chairs will be installed soon and I will have photos of them and the patio furniture soon.

13029645_1203351203040772_1936083778705227807_o.jpg

Vista dining room chair

13015688_1203354323040460_7386442283489042160_n.jpg?oh=10d12b37e8dac51e0a91ad17aee02bc0&oe=57B530B1

A five person/ two bathroom outside cabin on your Carnival Vista

13002440_1203356396373586_3176925106368618785_o.jpg

can some one help me understand something, i just booked an 8th floor 8c balcony cabin (8438), I had a 9th floor aft balcony booked and canceled when i realized i would be looking down on the pool area on deck 5. Now based on some of the pictures in this thread it appears that even a standard balcony will be looking down on the board walk area of deck 5 as that whole floor seems to be larger than the decks above it. I have only been on one other cruise (ecstasy) and loved standing at the balcony railing and looking directly down in the ocean. i truly hope i can still have the same if not a similar experience on the vista. or at least that from a seated position the floors below wont interfere with the water view.

Sitting down it shouldn't be a problem, looking straight down you'll see deck 5. Have you looked at a Cove Balcony? That is really close to the water, doesn't get any better. You can Google Cove Balcony Breeze or Magic on You Tube to get an idea.

From JH FB...Here is a view of the Havana cabin patios. The swing chairs will be installed soon and I will have photos of them and the patio furniture soon.

Vista dining room chair

13015688_1203354323040460_7386442283489042160_n.jpg?oh=10d12b37e8dac51e0a91ad17aee02bc0&oe=57B530B1

A five person/ two bathroom outside cabin on your Carnival Vista

13002440_1203356396373586_3176925106368618785_o.jpg

I can't wait to see Havana Cabana suites! So excited to have gotten one.

Sitting down it shouldn't be a problem, looking straight down you'll see deck 5. Have you looked at a Cove Balcony? That is really close to the water, doesn't get any better. You can Google Cove Balcony Breeze or Magic on You Tube to get an idea.

Here is a link to a video of my cove balcony on Breeze :)

I am 99% sure that this is a Havana Cabana Suite. Studying the deck plans previously (and JH's video from yesterday) I don't think the "regular" Havana Cabana cabins have that wooden slat "divider" wall between the bed and sitting area. You can just see it in this picture.

I also notice that the door is a SLIDER and not one of the swinging doors! Is that the case for all balcony cabins on Vista or just Havana?

I am 99% sure that this is a Havana Cabana Suite. Studying the deck plans previously (and JH's video from yesterday) I don't think the "regular" Havana Cabana cabins have that wooden slat "divider" wall between the bed and sitting area. You can just see it in this picture.

I also notice that the door is a SLIDER and not one of the swinging doors! Is that the case for all balcony cabins on Vista or just Havana?

That would also explain the hammock mystery if this is indeed a suite.

I agree. It looks more like a suite to me. There is another video showing the cabanas and they have short white lattice dividers between them. Semi-private. This wooden wall provides more privacy, doesn't look the same as the other row of cabanas listed, and looks larger. Either way, people will find out soon enough. 9 days as I'm sure someone will report back here stat as soon as they get to their havana cabin!

Edited by cruizinisthebest

From the Piano Bar picture above, I noticed that the Piano Bar had a big beam in the middle of where the piano would go and the bar is much lower. On the Breeze, there were regular bar stools. For the Vista, it looks like regular chairs that are inside the Piano Bar, not tall and thinner stools.

I believe you are correct because when I looked into the room in the picture, it shows the seating area that the suites have. I haven't heard of the couch opening in that area so I am guessing they

do not. I am sailing with my mom on that cruise and would be nice if the couch opened but if not, not biggie.

I have a Havana Suite booked too on Deck 5 and cannot wait but I won't sail Vista until February 2018 LOL I cannot wait to get first-hand comments from those that sail.

Edited by js