Isn't she pretty? (Vista Photo)

Velvetwater

check facebook as carnival cruise italia have posted over 200 pictures this afternoon (uk time), from the initial steel cutting , stages of construction all the way to those 2 tugs reversing it out of dry dock this evening.

the people behind that group have done FANTASTIC work in compiling all the photographs and posting the to facebook and beyond !!

just saying thanks again to them.

I thought I read the forward Reflections dining room was going to be traditional on the vista.

For the Med cruises that is correct. They may flip it for the US based cruises although I'm not sure if that is set in stone or not?

Okay all you aft wrap lovers! Look at Lou The Glue's post # 348 on this thread, specifically the first and second picture. It appears to be taken from aft wrap 6461 (our cabin Feb 25, 2017) . This is the first view we have had from an aft balcony! I see out little Havana pool and the lovely view out the back. Can't wait for more photos!!!

Okay all you aft wrap lovers! Look at Lou The Glue's post # 348 on this thread, specifically the first and second picture. It appears to be taken from aft wrap 6461 (our cabin Feb 25, 2017) . This is the first view we have had from an aft balcony! I see out little Havana pool and the lovely view out the back. Can't wait for more photos!!!

Great catch!

That gets me even more excited for our time in that cabin.

Your time in that room is much, much, much sooner than mine :(

I promise to take tons of photos with my samsung phone....but u all will have to teach me how to upload them and post them...

Notice that the hot tubs are almost as big as the swimming pools....we might have to turn one of the hot tubs into another pool...wonder if you can turn the jets on but leave the water cool....

I promise to take tons of photos with my samsung phone....but u all will have to teach me how to upload them and post them...

Notice that the hot tubs are almost as big as the swimming pools....we might have to turn one of the hot tubs into another pool...wonder if you can turn the jets on but leave the water cool....

I'm already looking forward to your photos!

That is actually a pretty neat concept for the hot tubs. I wouldn't mind a refreshing, cool, jetted tub.

So I found this picture in the recently uploaded album called Carnival Vista on a social media site for Carnival Cruise Lines Italia. This pic is among 236+ other photos of Carnival Vista, but I am really wondering what room this would be. Anyone have an idea? It doesn't seem to fit the mold of the rest of the ship design and I don't recognize it. Though I will say that I love the way it looks whatever room it may be!

12936643_1178319325534958_670013985105593523_n_zpsrdekh3om.jpg

So I found this picture in the recently uploaded album called Carnival Vista on a social media site for Carnival Cruise Lines Italia. This pic is among 236+ other photos of Carnival Vista, but I am really wondering what room this would be. Anyone have an idea? It doesn't seem to fit the mold of the rest of the ship design and I don't recognize it. Though I will say that I love the way it looks whatever room it may be!

Good catch. It's definitely bar related, but it doesn't match any bar that I can think of on the Vista. Maybe it's really from the Majestic Princess, which is being built alongside the Vista?

That is the carnival inspiration. That is the former cigar bar they turned into alchemy.

Edited by kybluecruiser

We are coming up for a drink. :)

That is the carnival inspiration. That is the former cigar bar they turned into alchemy.

kybluecruiser,

Thanks for the info! It looks like you are correct. They must have accidentally added that pic to the album.

Here is a picture of the former Chopin Cigar Lounge, now the Alchemy Bar aboard the Inspiration...

2323232327Ffp43448gtnu323gt87gt682gtWSNRCG3562755882326nu0mrj_zpspywntuxt.jpg

And for fun, here are a couple pictures of the Carnival Vista Atrium LED column.

The one that looks like water is pretty cool -- it almost gives the illusion that a huge wave just crashed in through the roof.

12920256_1178318498868374_3277919008685589591_n_zpsvo0imyjt.jpg

And this one looks like a jungle is trying to take over

12963454_1178318868868337_7099077154192178853_n_zpsni5sbdvw.jpg

Great photos, however is anyone else concerned with the lack of open deck space on top? Why do I have a feeling deck chairs will be in short supply. Not a big deal to me as I don't lounge but something I noticed before.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Great photos, however is anyone else concerned with the lack of open deck space on top? Why do I have a feeling deck chairs will be in short supply. Not a big deal to me as I don't lounge but something I noticed before.

Yes recent photos are fantastic, upper deck lounge area does look small. Looking forward to seeing it without any dumpsters and chairs in place to get a better idea...

I'm not concerned in the least.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk