a question about specialty restaurants

PhillyGirl2

Go to "Already Booked" on the Oceania site. You can make reservations there. I think Concierge can book 45 days before sailing. You will have no problem getting your minimum reservations. After boarding you can usually wrangle more, depending on how flexible you are (dining time, sharing a table, etc) others will correct any erroneous info from me! Happy sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Concierge can book 60 days out the date should be noted on your invoice

You can only pre book 1 reservation per restaurant ahead of time

You can go to the reservations deck Deck 5 (Marina & Riviera) once onboard

Or the podium at the Terrace & ask if there are any time slots available for other nights

be flexible with time & willing to share

sometimes it works sometimes not

Lyn

And sometimes the reservation desk on board will not accept additional reservations the first 2 days on t h e cruise because "other passengers have not yet made their initial allotted reservations." Then it is best to go to the specialty restaurant as they open,6:30, to see if they have an opening for that night. Of course if you are in suite your butler can do this for you.

Edited by arima22

Can you make reservations ahead of time in the specialty restaurants if you are on Concierge level or do you have to wait until you embark? Is it difficult to get a reservation? Thanks to all who respond.

Book on line on the date your level allows. Then book as the cruise progresses with the dining reservations person on board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Concierge can book 60 days out the date should be noted on your invoice

You can only pre book 1 reservation per restaurant ahead of time.

Lyn

It's true Concierge can book 60 days out but the number of bookings you can make ahead of time depends on the length of the cruise so you may be able to book more. That's certainly been my experience on the smaller ships.

I think it's best to book as soon as the window opens unless you like dining at 9pm, in which case you should have plenty of choice.

It's true Concierge can book 60 days out but the number of bookings you can make ahead of time depends on the length of the cruise so you may be able to book more. That's certainly been my experience on the smaller ships.

Yes sorry I should have clarified all options per size of ship

How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?

Regatta, Insignia and Nautica:

Concierge and above staterooms and suites are allowed two dining reservations in each specialty restaurant.

Guests in other stateroom categories are allowed one dining reservation in each specialty restaurant.

Marina and Riviera:

Guests in Owner’s Suites, Vista Suites and Oceania Suites are allowed two dining reservations in each specialty restaurant.

Guests in all other stateroom categories are allowed one dining reservation in each specialty restaurant.

When can I make reservations in the specialty restaurant?

Online Reservations (pre-cruise)

Please visit the Already Booked section of our website to make your dining reservations. Restrictions do apply so make sure you read our Reservation Rules before attempting to make reservations.

Onboard Reservations

Guests with priority embarkation privileges (Concierge and above) will have Priority Reservations from 11:00am until 1:00pm in Polo Grill.

Guests in other staterooms can make their specialty restaurant reservations from 1:00pm - 5pm.

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/faq/

I think it's best to book as soon as the window opens unless you like dining at 9pm, in which case you should have plenty of choice.

The number of guaranteed Specialty Restaurant Reservations will increase depending on cruise length for Concierge Passengers on the smaller ships only (i.e. not on the Marina or Riviera).

On the larger ships, the guarantee is a single visit per restaurant per voyage, although extra reservations may be available on a first come, first served basis, during the cruise.

this is for the O class ships but may be the same for R class ones as well

check with Oceania or your TA for clarification for your specific cruise

Specialty Restaurants

Owner's Suite, Vista Suite, Oceania Suite

0-7 Sailing Days: 1 reservation at each restaurant

8-17 Sailing Days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

18+ Sailing Days: 3 reservations at each restaurant

Penthouse Suite

0-7 Sailing Days: 1 reservation at each restaurant

8-17 Sailing Days: 1 reservations at each restaurant

18+ Sailing Days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

Concierge Level Veranda, Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Stateroom

0-7 Sailing Days: 1 reservations at each restaurant

18+ Sailing Days: 1 reservations at each restaurant

If you have been invited by another guest and would like to make changes, please contact the individual that created the reservation. You may only edit reservations that you completed.

Your World.

Edited by LHT28

It is different for the R Class ships:

Number of reservations (Regatta, Insignia, Nautica, Sirena):

Owner's Suite, Vista Suite, Penthouse Suite and Concierge Level Veranda

8-17 Sailing Days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

18+ Sailing Days: 3 reservations at each restaurant

Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Stateroom

18+ Sailing Days: 2 reservations at each restaurant