More than one account per cabin?

ToxM

I wonder if one of you kind souls can tell me if it's possible to have more than one account attached to a cabin. Travelling in May with my parents in one cabin and my sister and I in another cabin (we're both adults). Can my sister and I have two accounts so we both pay our own way?

Sorry if this is a silly question, I've only ever cruised with hubby before, and we shared an account on those occasions.

Thanks in advance!

I wonder if one of you kind souls can tell me if it's possible to have more than one account attached to a cabin. Travelling in May with my parents in one cabin and my sister and I in another cabin (we're both adults). Can my sister and I have two accounts so we both pay our own way?

Sorry if this is a silly question, I've only ever cruised with hubby before, and we shared an account on those occasions.

Thanks in advance!

Yes you can. In the cruise personalizer set up individual credit cards.

Each passenger has their own account. It is not possible to share an account. Each account can be paid by an individual credit card or one credit card can pay two or more accounts. Just say what you want when you check in.

Brian

You can have as many as four people in a cabin each with a different credit card to settle their folio. The only place where you need to be a bit careful is the interactive television duty free ordering etc. My friend accidentally ordered some cigarettes on the TV remote against my name but we spotted it in time.

Regards John

Edited by john watson