MCO to Port Canaveral - Carnival Transfer

AtoZgirl

Hello all,

Was looking to get information on the transfer from MCO to Port Canaveral offered by Carnival. We've been on Carnival many times but have never had to use their transportation. We recently purchased the transfer but it doesn't give us any information, just a 'paid' ticket.

Can anyone tell me how it works? How long do you have to wait for the bus? How early have you gotten on one of the buses (our flight arrives at 9 a.m.)? How early have you arrived to the port? Where does the bus pick you up at specifically from MCO?

Any information is appreciated. I just want to be prepared :D Thanks!

You might be better off posting this on the Carnival board.

I've never taken the Carnival bus, but sometimes see the reps in the baggage claim area. Typically shared shuttles from Travelynx, Cocoa Beach shuttle and others are faster and cheaper - something to think about for your next cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

I think when you do the Carnival online check-in with travel info in and out of MCO, you will see (find) the time when Carnival Bus will be somewhat expecting you.

I'm not sure when your ship leaves, but for our 4PM float, the earliest Carnival buses from MCO start at 10AM.

You catch them right outside of the baggage area (at least we did in the past), but I don't know what carrier you are coming in on.

Hope that helps, or call your TA or PVP.

Happy cruise!

Hello all,

Was looking to get information on the transfer from MCO to Port Canaveral offered by Carnival. We've been on Carnival many times but have never had to use their transportation. We recently purchased the transfer but it doesn't give us any information, just a 'paid' ticket.

Can anyone tell me how it works? How long do you have to wait for the bus? How early have you gotten on one of the buses (our flight arrives at 9 a.m.)? How early have you arrived to the port? Where does the bus pick you up at specifically from MCO?

Any information is appreciated. I just want to be prepared :D Thanks!