Should we book a haven 2 bed family villa on Epic?

BunnyLebowski

Greetings all! I'm considering booking a 2-bed haven family villa on the NCL epic this May for a Med cruise. Through a quirk of the school system where I live, our 2 boys ages 10 and 12 will only miss 4 days. We have previously sailed in a 2 bed villa on the NCL Dawn out of Boston. While we loved the room itself, we found the Dawn's common areas left something to be desired (far too crowded for me). We have also sailed on the X Summit in a family balcony (adequate) and X PH (fabulous). If anyone has experiences with either line and can opine on how they compare, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, does anyone know what will replace blue man group when it ceases production? tia

Greetings all! I'm considering booking a 2-bed haven family villa on the NCL epic this May for a Med cruise. Through a quirk of the school system where I live, our 2 boys ages 10 and 12 will only miss 4 days. We have previously sailed in a 2 bed villa on the NCL Dawn out of Boston. While we loved the room itself, we found the Dawn's common areas left something to be desired (far too crowded for me). We have also sailed on the X Summit in a family balcony (adequate) and X PH (fabulous). If anyone has experiences with either line and can opine on how they compare, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, does anyone know what will replace blue man group when it ceases production? tia

It's our first time booking the 2 bed haven family villa, too, so I can't quite comment on that.

Our trip isn't until May 10th.

However, I just got off the phone with the company because I noticed that the BMG show had an end date. She informed me that the show to replace it will be called "Burn The Floor", which is a dance type of show. :)

Edited by Trinnah

We are staying in a two bedroom on our Epic cruise starting in Rome 5/13/15 We are in 16001. The bathroom looks huge and beautiful. My SIL is staying in the second bedroom and will have her own bathroom which is a standard one. The balcony is enclosed but will be fine with us. From what I have read here on cc 16001 and 17001 are a bit larger and of course all the way forward. I have found a few pictures and youtube videos during my search on this cabin.

We are cruising 3/15 and have 2-2bedroom Haven rooms! One for my DH and I and one for DS and his buddy. Connecting rooms of course! We have 17032 and 17035 so I will let you know in 3 weeks! Last year we had the Haven on the Dawn-largest room of all! It was unbelievably huge and we loved every moment. We looked out to the pool and boy did we get an eyeful everyday! We also had our own hot tub and lounging area up above. Incredible! We have also stayed in Royal Suites on Celebrity. Reflection and Summit. Great service and bit more upscale than Norwegian. Needless to say, we enjoy the amenities that go along with the better rooms. I am sure you will have a wonderful time aboard the Epic.