Travel/Bubba mugs?

girlpookie

You say that like it's a bad thing.:D

The 1-2-3 promotion can now live up to it's name. Get 1 pina colada, pour it in your Bubba. Get # 2 and pour it in too. Now get # 3 and do the same. 1-2-3, your'e all set for the afternoon by the pool! :)

Never get beverage package!! They don't offer it on my cruises and I'm way too cheap to pay for it. Plus I don't want to drink that much

Interesting, I've never heard the term bubba mug. Is that a southern thing? Is it a brand name?

No, it's a Canadian thing. A wonderful Canadian thing.

To answer your question with recent experience, no they will not fill your bubba. We just got off the constellation a few weeks ago. However, if you have the beverage package and you get two matching beverages, they fit in there perfectly.

And, p.s. since we're talking about proudly Canadian items, they have Clamato - had many good ceasars in my bubba.

To answer your question with recent experience, no they will not fill your bubba. We just got off the constellation a few weeks ago. However, if you have the beverage package and you get two matching beverages, they fit in there perfectly.

And, p.s. since we're talking about proudly Canadian items, they have Clamato - had many good ceasars in my bubba.

TLM_Ad_Canada_Eh_Blog_SB_.jpg

2013-04-13-09.56.19.jpgcanadian-eh-people-pic-1362824471.jpg

canadian-tire-ice-truck.jpg

Ah Clamato Juice. The nectar of the Gods, Eh!

Now if Celebrity would just serve BeaverTails and Timmy's coffee too it would be the Perfect Cruise Line!:D

Actually Bubba brands are American

http://www.bubbabrands.com/company-profile/

Never get beverage package!! They don't offer it on my cruises and I'm way too cheap to pay for it. Plus I don't want to drink that much

If they don't offer drink packages on your cruises, then what cruise line are you sailing on? All of the mass market lines offer them, Celebrity, RCI, NCL, Carnival and Princess.

If they don't offer drink packages on your cruises, then what cruise line are you sailing on? All of the mass market lines offer them, Celebrity, RCI, NCL, Carnival and Princess.

I suspect that she's saying that the sailings she selects (I would put money on transatlantic cruises) or the stateroom categories she selects on non-transatlantic cruises aren't eligible for the free beverage package from 123 Go. She specifically said she's too cheap to pay for them, so they ARE offered... Just not free :D

Sorry, I meant "free."

Edited by ailetoile

We have always cruised (and traveled) with insulated refillable coffee mugs. My husband goes early to get us coffee (we haven't enjoyed room service coffee finding in often not hot enough and a bit watery) and I think he likes the walk.

We have also brought them to the pool area and decanted our drinks into them. Helps keep them cold and less likely to spill.

After a couple of cruises we even bought new ones so my husband can stack one on top of the other and hold in one hand so he can still unlock and open cabin door with the other hand.

They are not huge like some of the ones pictured and many people have commented and said "what a great idea".

I have never brought one to the bartender and would not feel comfortable doing so.

We also travel with our own beer cozies.

Not all celebrity cruise have the 123 go package ,

Transalantic are not offered the 123 go anymore

Beside if you are elite do you need it ?

I suspect that she's saying that the sailings she selects (I would put money on transatlantic cruises) or the stateroom categories she selects on non-transatlantic cruises aren't eligible for the free beverage package from 123 Go. She specifically said she's too cheap to pay for them, so they ARE offered... Just not free :D

Sorry, I meant "free."

She is not cheap just wise :p

Three years ago a 10 day Mediterranean cruise for a balcony was $850 now with the 123 it is over $2000, in most cases you are paying more for the cruise.

Last October we did a 14 night Mediterrian cruise inside for $534 cad, no drink package, this year the same cruise is over $2000 with the drink package. is the drink package worth that much to you ?

We sail on Celebrity TAs , they don't offer the drink package. Yes, I could buy it, but since we are Elite, as Mark says, it doesn't pay since we get three free drinks per night and that's plenty. I pay for the occasional piña colada by the pool which is a lot cheaper than the drinks pkg!

She is not cheap just wise :p

Three years ago a 10 day Mediterranean cruise for a balcony was $850 now with the 123 it is over $2000, in most cases you are paying more for the cruise.

Last October we did a 14 night Mediterrian cruise inside for $534 cad, no drink package, this year the same cruise is over $2000 with the drink package. is the drink package worth that much to you ?

I don't know if this was actually directed at me, but the word "cheap" was straight from the person who specifically mentioned that she didn't get drink packages. I merely repeated it to help contextualize my response to the people who were questioning her about how she found a cruise that didn't have drink packages. ;)

I don't know if this was actually directed at me, but the word "cheap" was straight from the person who specifically mentioned that she didn't get drink packages. I merely repeated it to help contextualize my response to the people who were questioning her about how she found a cruise that didn't have drink packages. ;)

It's okay!! I AM CHEAP!! I would prefer to get the lowest price possible in my desired cabin category and then add on anything I think is necessary. In our case, that is not the drinks package. . .

A classic package would be $686/pp for 14 nights. We only paid $800 for our balcony cabin. There is no way I can financially justify paying almost as much for beverages as I am for the entire cruise. . .frankly, I don't see how anyone can, but apparently lots of people do!!

Edited by CathyCruises

It's okay!! I AM CHEAP!! I would prefer to get the lowest price possible in my desired cabin category and then add on anything I think is necessary. In our case, that is not the drinks package. . .

A classic package would be $686/pp for 14 nights. We only paid $800 for our balcony cabin. There is no way I can financially justify paying almost as much for beverages as I am for the entire cruise. . .frankly, I don't see how anyone can, but apparently lots of people do!!

I like having it as a perk since we're sailing Concierge Class anyway as we try to get to Elite (the price difference between CC with the perks and a Veranda without all three of them has been justified on the cruises that we have booked), but I certainly wouldn't pay for one on my own. I'm just so happy to go on a cruise no matter what I'm drinking or not drinking! :cool:

Not all celebrity cruise have the 123 go package ,

Transalantic are not offered the 123 go anymore

Beside if you are elite do you need it ?

I never said anything in my previous post about the 123 go promotion, that was strictly an incorrect inference on your part. I was talking about drink packages in general.

I will however infer that some elite members may consume more than the 3 drinks that they are eligible for via coupon or during their happy hour from 5-7 PM.

After tacking on the expensive one way airfare on your 14 day TA cruise, many people would prefer to do a 10-14 day Caribbean cruise which would have substantially cheaper airfare and then they could use those savings to book an OV or better cabin to receive the 123 promo or if the numbers worked out, a CC cabin to receive all three perks.

After tacking on the expensive one way airfare on your 14 day TA cruise, many people would prefer to do a 10-14 day Caribbean cruise which would have substantially cheaper airfare and then they could use those savings to book an OV or better cabin to receive the 123 promo or if the numbers worked out, a CC cabin to receive all three perks.

Many people would prefer to do a Transatlantic cruise before or after spending time in Europe. For me, a Transatlantic cruise in an inside cabin is preferable to a Caribbean cruise with a balcony and drink package. If a Caribbean cruise is what you enjoy, go for it, but it is not for everyone. I want to see the world not just repeat the same cruises over and over, and a cruise is an ideal way to unwind after an energetic holiday touring in Europe. I think there will be a Transpacific cruise in our future too.

Sheila