Adventure of the Seas - Compass Guides

omro1975

Thanks for sharing these.

This is the opposite itinerary of what we cruise in 3 weeks. Does anyone know if the headliners will stay the same??

Or does anyone have the compass for San Juan, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten and St. Croix?????

The usually have different headliners for each cruise. They might have one start at the end of one cruise and leave after the first part of the next cruise.

On our cruise, the different headliners got on and off the ship and more than one of them mentioned having recently been on other ships. I can't remember who, but one did mention having flown into the area to be aboard the ship. Since there are a number of ships in the area, they probably rotate through the ships for a period of time and then get flown to another Royal Caribbean zone or return home.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

This will be our first cruise on the AOS. I had made a note that we would need to get tickets for the ice show on the first day when we arrive. On the compass, it says doors open 30 minutes in advance and does not mention tickets. I wonder if this is now the policy? Did you attend?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! For some reason I can't get these to open. I keep getting this error message.. The URL provided does not correspond to a valid shared note. This may be caused by a typo in the link, or the note owner may have made it private.

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi! For some reason I can't get these to open. I keep getting this error message.. The URL provided does not correspond to a valid shared note. This may be caused by a typo in the link, or the note owner may have made it private.

Am I doing something wrong?

they didn't work for me either... Is it the right itinerary for you?