Melbourne Airport

sunlite

Hello,

Does anyone know of any cheaper ways to get to Melbourne Airport after the cruise from Port Canaveral? I have already checked rental cars and they are too expensive and/or not big enought for our luggage and shuttles run about $107 plus gratuity.

Any suggestions???

Thanks

There's an independent shuttle service to Port Canaveral at the Melbourne Airport in the baggage claim area. Don't know what its called but maybe a search on the airport's website may provide more concrete information.

Thanks for your response. Car rental is about $150 and will not hold all our luggage. :( Van are about 250-300.

Melbourne express shuttle offered via the MLB airport is 107 plus grat.

I will have to rethink if I ever want to sail out of this port again due to the additional expense with transportation and earlier flights needed etc...

Love the FLL port...quick, easy cheap

Thanks for your response. Car rental is about $150 and will not hold all our luggage. :( Van are about 250-300.

Melbourne express shuttle offered via the MLB airport is 107 plus grat.

I will have to rethink if I ever want to sail out of this port again due to the additional expense with transportation and earlier flights needed etc...

Love the FLL port...quick, easy cheap

What the air fare/ shuttle rate difference and schedule difference in and out of MCO versus MLB for you? I would assume shuttle costs would be similar, but plenty of car rental agencies around. Florida, btw, prohibits one way drop off charges on rentals so it's easy to get a vehicle on arrival or on day of departure and just drive to or from the airport.

I'd also recommend Black Diamond if you don't have a lot of people. For our family of 4 adults and 2 children, cost was $150 (minus gratuity) round trip from the airport to the cruise terminal.

just search for the above + Melbourne, FL in google for number. Person in charge is named John.

Hello,

Does anyone know of any cheaper ways to get to Melbourne Airport after the cruise from Port Canaveral? I have already checked rental cars and they are too expensive and/or not big enought for our luggage and shuttles run about $107 plus gratuity.

Any suggestions???

Thanks

We see Cocoa Beach Shuttle vans every time we meet family at Melbourne Airport. I have a fairly recent rate schedule and it shows $82 (for two persons total) from the Port to Airport.

Edited by SteerageJoe