Dawn Room 12522?

amberdc87

We are sailing on the Dawn in November. We have picked suite 12522. I have looked at the boards looking for anything on this suite. I have found somethings but most appear to be a few years old, right around the time the suites were updated. Has anyone stayed in this room recently? I just would like to get an updated review? How was the noise level?

We have 6 people staying in this room. 4 adults (myself, my husband and my mom and dad) and our two girls DD6 and DD4. I hope we will have enough room. We have only stayed in an interior cabin before and my parents have never sailed. So I figure anything is an upgrade from what we've had before lol.

Any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

We are sailing on the Dawn in November. We have picked suite 12522. I have looked at the boards looking for anything on this suite. I have found somethings but most appear to be a few years old, right around the time the suites were updated. Has anyone stayed in this room recently? I just would like to get an updated review? How was the noise level?

We have 6 people staying in this room. 4 adults (myself, my husband and my mom and dad) and our two girls DD6 and DD4. I hope we will have enough room. We have only stayed in an interior cabin before and my parents have never sailed. So I figure anything is an upgrade from what we've had before lol.

Any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

I left some info on the other thread you asked about the room. Other than the chair scrapping in the a.m. when they put out the loungers, that area on 12 is pretty quiet. There is a library roughly across from your room. The smoking side by the pool was on the port side at the time so if you are sensitive to smoke you may want to cut through the library and go out the automatic sliding door on the starboard side.

Those rooms were all added back in 2011 (IIRC) so they were brand new at that time. You will be right by the pool, a short walk to the buffet, up a floor to the Bimini Bar.

We stayed in 12026 in 2013. I know this is not the exact cabin you were asking about, but wanted to share our experience. The cabin has lots of space and was amazing. The bathroom is large. The balcony was good size but not private at all from above. The foot traffic noise from the hall was the worst part of this cabin. We heard all the kids running from the elevator to the pool...

And their flip flopped parents in tow! However, I would stay in these suites again if Aft or forward Penthouse were not available!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by df5250

We stayed in 12026 in 2013. I know this is not the exact cabin you were asking about, but wanted to share our experience. The cabin has lots of space and was amazing. The bathroom is large. The balcony was good size but not private at all from above. The foot traffic noise from the hall was the worst part of this cabin. We heard all the kids running from the elevator to the pool...

And their flip flopped parents in tow! However, I would stay in these suites again if Aft or forward Penthouse were not available!

Good to know. I was worried about foot traffic with it being so close to the pool. The oth we suite available was 12032 so aft side, if I remember correctly. But the balcony you was significantly smaller. In the end, I decided to go with the large balcony in hopes people wouldn't be nosy from above. I hope I didn't make the wrong decision.

From a balcony perspective my preference would be 12522. If the balcony is not important, and you want to be where there is less foot traffic pick a cabin more forward (of the elevators) like 12518 or 12018 and forward. You will experience the same foot traffic in 12032 as 12522. Just my opinion!

Edited by df5250

We just stayed in 12018, ask for a second blanket for the couple on the Murphy bed. The blanket barely covered the bed so hubby and I had to be close. We were 5 adults and a 4 year old. The room was great, snacks every day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk