Second City on Epic - Which Show is Best?

lbrandon

From some of the dailies I've seen it looks like there are several different Second City shows throughout the week on the Epic. Some are scripted acts, others improv, and a couple nights with a single stand up comedian.

For anybody who has recently cruised on Epic, which show did you think was the best?

And do we really need reservations for Second City or was it easy to go stand-by and get a seat?

From some of the dailies I've seen it looks like there are several different Second City shows throughout the week on the Epic. Some are scripted acts, others improv, and a couple nights with a single stand up comedian.

For anybody who has recently cruised on Epic, which show did you think was the best?

And do we really need reservations for Second City or was it easy to go stand-by and get a seat?

We usually make reservations for 1 and then went stand by for a couple others since they are different. Just remember that the 11:00 one is the only 18up - earlier are family friendly or PG13

We felt the same way but we are not big comedian fans on shops. We always pop in to see the comedians or second city but never really feel they are worth being headliners for entertainment on a ship. We love the ships where everyone goes to the big theater every night for the "show". With that said we like so much more about the Epic we are going our second time in two weeks.

Now for second city....the improve show was our favorite of their acts. The adult only shows seemed like they were trying to add in sex jokes. They just were not natural. I though I would enjoy the adult show more but did not. Remember, they change entertainers often and audience participation effects the show.