My Time dining reservations

alan9945

Can these be made in advance of the cruise? If so how long before the cruise starts?

Thanks

Alan

Yes, you can make reservations before the cruise using Royal's website. Royal will tell you 90 days, but there is really no set time. Just keep cehcking the website.

Ridiculous, isn't it. I suppose you have no idea of show times either?

Will be on Rhapsody so doubt there will be bookable shows. The M&M confirmation page hasn't been updated in the longest time as well. Their page view listing must be through the roof just with me checking...... :rolleyes:

Will be on Rhapsody so doubt there will be bookable shows. The M&M confirmation page hasn't been updated in the longest time as well. Their page view listing must be through the roof just with me checking...... :rolleyes:

I agree, probably no shows with advance reservations. It still would be nice if they published show times on all ships, in advance of the opening of dinner reservations, so that people who want to see shows could make dinner reservations at appropriate times. Maybe our "Royal Caribbean International" person on the boards could suggest this to the powers that be.

I agree, probably no shows with advance reservations. It still would be nice if they published show times on all ships, in advance of the opening of dinner reservations, so that people who want to see shows could make dinner reservations at appropriate times. Maybe our "Royal Caribbean International" person on the boards could suggest this to the powers that be.

Oh Bob I so love your optimism.

The RCL 'to do' list must be pages long. Now that's ME being optimistic.... there is a list right?

Oh Bob I so love your optimism.

The RCL 'to do' list must be pages long. Now that's ME being optimistic.... there is a list right?

Delusional is probably more accurate for my Royal wish list.:rolleyes:

Edited by clarea