A few questions on drinks (non alcoholic)

Mirrasi

I don't think I want to get any drink packages. We don't drink a lot of soda in general. I was planning to just bring a 12 pack on board. But we also don't like concentrated juices or teas from the fountain so I'm guessing that leaves nothing but water. So I have a few questions.

At breakfast, can you buy fresh squeezed juice and how much does that generally run? Is there brewed tea anywhere (like the specialty restaurants)??

And where can you just get plain ole water? Is there a place to refill a water bottle or will the bars give you a glass of ice water?

And where can you just get plain ole water? Is there a place to refill a water bottle or will the bars give you a glass of ice water?

You can fill a water bottle in the buffet (via a glass, don't fill the bottle directly) or from the tap in your room. Some people say the water in the room tastes different, but I've never noticed.

All bars will happily give you ice water.

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure I could at least go up and get an icewater, lol.

One more thing, if I decided to get the soda package, that add on for the juices, is that fresh squeezed or that concentrated self serve stuff?

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure I could at least go up and get an icewater, lol.

One more thing, if I decided to get the soda package, that add on for the juices, is that fresh squeezed or that concentrated self serve stuff?

The soda package just adds soda. It doesn't add juices.

Sorry, I've exhausted my knowledge of non alcoholic drinks. :)

lol NP

I thought I read there was $3 upgrade on the soda package to get juice. It's no biggie, just trying to sort out fees. I just read the fresh juice is around $4 a glass. That's pretty reasonable.

I'm mostly making sure I'm doing the right thing by not getting the soda package. I think I'd have a hard time making it worth it since I rarely drink more than a glass per day.

Thanks everyone.