Photo and Video Slide Show

Laszlo

Wow! First thoughts and prayers going out to your friend.

This is an amazing video, thanks for sharing. We were on this trip and I feel like I just had a mini vacation watching it. We were with you on a couple of excursions. The snorkel trip was a first for me. I had never experienced that before and I loved it. Seeing your pictures was amazing as I didn't have a camera and it is just beautiful.

Thanks for taking the time to put this together and share it!

Jai

Wow! First thoughts and prayers going out to your friend.

This is an amazing video, thanks for sharing. We were on this trip and I feel like I just had a mini vacation watching it. We were with you on a couple of excursions. The snorkel trip was a first for me. I had never experienced that before and I loved it. Seeing your pictures was amazing as I didn't have a camera and it is just beautiful.

Thanks for taking the time to put this together and share it!

Jai

Thanks for the kinds words, I'm glad you enjoyed it! My friend Kevin is the strongest and most positive person I know, Colon, Liver and now Lung cancer. We booked the cruise in May of 2014, at times I didn't think it was going to happen. So glad it did!!!

Edited by Laszlo

• 4 weeks later...

My deepest condolences Lazlo. I am so sorry for you all.

I really hope that his last cruise was all that it could be and he thoroughly enjoyed every last moment. It was a great trip and if it was to be his last - it was perfect.

Here's to Kevin, Cheers! My heart goes out to you.4

Jai

Lazlo- Your screen name seems so familiar. We were on the Sun 2/1-2/8 and think we sailed with you.

We are so sorry to learn of Kevin's passing.

Deepest condolences go out to you, family and friends.

One of the happiest times of the Sun cruise for us was watching the celebration when passengers boarded in Cozumel. I have never seen anything like this and hope Kevin enjoyed his last sailing.

This was a special cruise and one we will always remember of all of our sailings.

I hope it was the same for the both of you.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful memories on the Sun. We were just on her in November and it was an amazing trip.

So sorry for your loss but it is so amazing that you were able to share the incredible lasting memory with Kevin right before his passing. Definitely some great moments that you will cherish forever.

Thanks everyone, we were on the 2-8-15 sailing. Kevin was well but had some difficulties during the cruise. His room steward along with a bunch of other NCL employees really went all out for him. I'm sorry to say I did not get all of their names, I did send a short note to NCL thanking them. It was a 3 year battle for Kevin and his wife, brother and SIL who were on the cruise all agreed it was the happiest time for him since his first cancer surgery. This was his first and only cruise