Carnival Conquest-Epic Rock Show-Question

I will be cruising in March on the Conquest and read that one of the shows is called Epic Rock. It got me curious, being a fan of that style of music. All I can say is WOW!! Some videos are posted on YouTube and I read about the show on Carnival's website. I have also seen where most have said to not miss the show.

Here is my question-Can you tell me what night the show will be and at what time/times? I have to decide if we will pass up the dining room that night for the show.

Im not gonna lie, I love all things Carnival, and this show has got me even more excited.

Thanks in Advance :)

We saw this show last year on Legend and it was awesome! We are also sailing Conquest in March and plan to see it again. I think they do the show twice during the week, one early show and one late show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Just off Glory and it was shown two different nights at different times to accommodate the diners. I went, it was visually stunning, but LOUD. Guess I'm getting old :eek::D

I was expecting 60-70's rock and it was 80's rock. Sit up front if you want full effect. I was wishing I was a little further back as the lights were a bit much for me. If you like that style of music, you will love the show.

• 1 month later...

We saw this show last summer on Carnival Glory. My husband and I were blown away by the music, the special effects, and the singers! It was on the last night of the cruise and we were tired, so we almost skipped it. It was so spectacular that we went back for the second show and took our teenage daughter! Fantastic show - the best show we've ever seen on a cruise! Don't miss it!! Tip - sit near the middle for the best visual effect.