N.O. Hotels

bowen9475

We just booked on Hotwire for September and got Hilton riverside...4 star...French quarter/ Mississippi River for $77 per night. Great hotel and location. You can walk thru the attached mall and take the elevator down to the ship...

We just booked on Hotwire for September and got Hilton riverside...4 star...French quarter/ Mississippi River for $77 per night. Great hotel and location. You can walk thru the attached mall and take the elevator down to the ship...

How did you get this deal? I'm looking and do the see it for that cheap. Of course I'm looking at dates in November, so maybe that's why.

Go to Hotwire..put in dates and location..when prices show up we check off area of French quarter/Mississippi river..then only look at 4 star...name of hotel won't appear until after you buy it...what dates are u looking for?

Go to Hotwire..put in dates and location..when prices show up we check off area of French quarter/Mississippi river..then only look at 4 star...name of hotel won't appear until after you buy it...what dates are u looking for?

I checked a date in November...sat nite..and saw it for $81....it is a secret sale, again, name is not listed...

So how do you know that that is the hotel you will get? I don't mind doing it, but since it says no refunds, I don't want to get stuck at a hotel that doesn't have parking. Also, I saw on their website you have to pay to park there. In the garage it was $30 something...is that a day? If so, that's insane! Anyone know more about parking there?

If you are parking for the week...forget this hotel...find a hotel that has parking for cruises.....you have to do a little research on betterbidding.com to understand the process. I can only tell you that that one in particular will come out as Hilton Riverside, but again, it does not have long term parking cheap...

Awesome. Thanks for the information. Yeah its cheaper just to park at the terminal. I can see how that hotel would be great for people flying. We are driving over I was just trying to see if staying at a hotel would be cheaper than parking 2 cars.