How many points?

Going on the Quantum in May 2015 for the crossing to Europe.

I am travelling solo, using the C&A benefit paying 150%

Wife is booked in another cabin with our son, both paying full fare.

When I have travelled solo in the past the wife gets credited with the points I receive. So, will I get 22 (double points) and she get 11 increasing my total by 33?

Also, as we are in different cabins, will we both get the D+ amenities of 2 bottles of wine delivered to the room?

Only need another 260 points to reach Pinnacle! :rolleyes:

Going on the Quantum in May 2015 for the crossing to Europe.

I am travelling solo, using the C&A benefit paying 150%

Wife is booked in another cabin with our son, both paying full fare.

When I have travelled solo in the past the wife gets credited with the points I receive. So, will I get 22 (double points) and she get 11 increasing my total by 33?

Also, as we are in different cabins, will we both get the D+ amenities of 2 bottles of wine delivered to the room?

Only need another 260 points to reach Pinnacle! :rolleyes:

You will both get the D+ amenities.

You will get 22 points and your wife will get 11 points. Since you are linked with each other, your point total will show up as whichever of you has the highest individual total. For example, if you both have the same number of points now, then you will both show an increase of 22 points.

Edited by clarea

Book the solo for whoever has more actual points. My wife probably has 60 more points than me, but I ride her coat tails. Switch the cabins around when you get on board

That was the plan! It was cheaper for me to go solo and the wife to share than it was for the one superior outside we originally had booked.

Stupid thing was, I booked and outside guarantee and an inside guarantee and they gave me the exact same 304 sq ft superior outside that I originally booked back.

If you get C&A to link your accounts you will both have the same amount of points. I have done several more cruises than the wife but we both have the same points.

Pete

I believe you will only get 150% of the points. I know if you use any single supplement, other than 200%. Your OBC and balcony credit are reduced accordingly.

You are correct that they prorate the OBC and balcony discount, but they do give full points, i.e., 2 points per night for regular staterooms and 3 points per night for suites.

• 2 months later...
You will both get the D+ amenities.

You will get 22 points and your wife will get 11 points. Since you are linked with each other, your point total will show up as whichever of you has the highest individual total. For example, if you both have the same number of points now, then you will both show an increase of 22 points.

We did not get the D+ amenities. Even though we had 2 rooms, me in one and her in another, the D+ amenities are 1 per household not per room.

Pete

We did not get the D+ amenities. Even though we had 2 rooms, me in one and her in another, the D+ amenities are 1 per household not per room.

Pete

Interesting, I thought that only applied to towels. We had two rooms on Legend in December and we both got a bottle of wine. We are still at the first tier of D+, but hit next tier this fall