Using 3 cocktail hour drinks

Those of you that have cruised on Quantum, have you been able to use them in the complimentary restaurants during dinner? It sure would be nice rather than carrying a drink into dinner.

We could not use them in any of the complimentary or specialty restaurants. If you like wine, Vintages has some great wines by the glass.

Those of you that have cruised on Quantum, have you been able to use them in the complimentary restaurants during dinner? It sure would be nice rather than carrying a drink into dinner.

Can't use in dining venues. Can use in theater for a show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were on the Feb. 2nd sailing, and during the "Ask the Captain and his First Officers anything you would like" seminar, someone asked the Captain why we couldn't use our three complimentary drinks in the restaurants. The person asking the question said it's a pain to have to buy your drinks at a bar and then carry them to the restaurant you are eating at. The room filled with noise from others like us who agreed with this. The Captain turned this question over to The Hotel Maintenance Officer. He responded "You should be able to use them in the restaurants.....that was supposed to have been implemented......you mean you can't do this?" A lot of us then responded "No, we aren't able to!". He then said "I guess I will have to do some checking on this and make sure they change this policy and allow it." Don't know if that was ever implemented or not. Maybe some fellow cruisers who have sailed since Feb. 13th (when we got off of our cruise) can let us know their experiences.

We were on the Feb. 2nd sailing, and during the "Ask the Captain and his First Officers anything you would like" seminar, someone asked the Captain why we couldn't use our three complimentary drinks in the restaurants. The person asking the question said it's a pain to have to buy your drinks at a bar and then carry them to the restaurant you are eating at. The room filled with noise from others like us who agreed with this. The Captain turned this question over to The Hotel Maintenance Officer. He responded "You should be able to use them in the restaurants.....that was supposed to have been implemented......you mean you can't do this?" A lot of us then responded "No, we aren't able to!". He then said "I guess I will have to do some checking on this and make sure they change this policy and allow it." Don't know if that was ever implemented or not. Maybe some fellow cruisers who have sailed since Feb. 13th (when we got off of our cruise) can let us know their experiences.

Wow that would be so nice. I will have to give it a try. Thank you for sharing that info.

Hi

Our experience with the diamond drink vouchers was a little different.

We didn't expect to be able to use them in either complimentary or specialty restaurants

We were on the February 2, 2015 sailing of Quantum.

Drinks in both Chops and Wonderland were not charged (Diamond vouchers were used). However, in the complimentary restaurants we were charged for drinks.

It would make sense to allow you to use them at dinner in general

Noreen

• 4 weeks later...

We were on the 3-21 sailing. We were able to use them in American Icon, Grande, Silk, and Chic. I asked our waiter the first night at American Icon. He said yes no problem. We had the same waiter on our second trip to American Icon. When we sat down he asked if we wanted to use our Diamond coupon. So we did. Thanks to the ones who asked on the earlier cruise.