Weather in Alaska in June

wlrod

My partner and I are cruising on NCL in June. We are cruising Alaska on the Pearl. This is our first cruise in Alaska and with NCL. Our cruise is June 21 out of Seattle. What is the weather like in June?

Weather in Alaska is unpredictable so you need to be prepared for anything. With that being said, we have cruised to Alaska during the month of June many times. Most of the time the weather has been cool and in the mid 60s. A few times, we have encountered wet weather 3 out of the 7 days of the cruise.

My partner and I are cruising on NCL in June. We are cruising Alaska on the Pearl. This is our first cruise in Alaska and with NCL. Our cruise is June 21 out of Seattle. What is the weather like in June?

The only sure report is your daylight which will be extended.

Weather, needs to be well prepared for, with attire.

It can be hot, cold, sunny, rainy= and everything in between.

We have a cruise to Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway late June. I totally understand about unpredictable weather. Most sources say average highs around 63. So thats fine.

What is the temp like when the ship is navigating? Near glaciers?

What if you take excursions that go up mountains. Whats the temps like there? Possible to see snow?

We have a cruise to Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway late June. I totally understand about unpredictable weather. Most sources say average highs around 63. So thats fine.

What is the temp like when the ship is navigating? Near glaciers?

What if you take excursions that go up mountains. Whats the temps like there? Possible to see snow?

If you have the "right" wind, it is darn cold near the glaciers. I am ALWAYS out with my layers, lined jacket, hat and gloves.

What "mountain excursion"? The only place of an excursion with "snow" would be glacier dog sledding, with regular glacier landings being similar with packed ice. All the snow on the "hills" is gone end of June. There is a lot of snow in May, (providing you go to the areas, like top of Mt Roberts, over the White Pass into BC and Yukon.)