New sailings on To be announced on March 11

Just received a e mail saying new schedules and sailings to be announced March 11. I am looking for Fall 2016 sailings on Grandeur and I want a specific cabin category which has a very limited supply and they go very quickly. I need to book as soon as dates and fares are released. Do you think this announcement on the 11th will have full schedules for 2016 for all ships? if not when do you think the Fall 2016 sailings will be available to book???

Just received a e mail saying new schedules and sailings to be announced March 11. I am looking for Fall 2016 sailings on Grandeur and I want a specific cabin category which has a very limited supply and they go very quickly. I need to book as soon as dates and fares are released. Do you think this announcement on the 11th will have full schedules for 2016 for all ships? if not when do you think the Fall 2016 sailings will be available to book???

This is all we know:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2016_2017/15042681_2016-2017_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-release/1133/

Anyone know what "fall" includes, meaning up until what point?

If past history is any judge, they should release dates that go through late-October, or early November, depending on which ship is repo-ing where for the winter season.

If past history is any judge, they should release dates that go through late-October, or early November, depending on which ship is repo-ing where for the winter season.

Thx...Naturally, I'm looking for end of Nov! LOL..

Read the press release but the website appears not to,have the Bahama sailings from Baltimore or Port Liberty past April 2016. Wonder how long it will take them to add the new sailings through fall 2016.