Very Curious and Really Like Answers

Cruisegirl6

Ok, so all ships go into their dry dock every few years, the Valor was suppose to go in 2014 and it may not go into dry dock until 2016 from what I heard and there are no scheduled dry docks for her planned at this time.

She is really the only ship in that class that hasn't gotten the upgrades also and she is the only ship in its class and above her class not to get the new american table menus that has been listed here on another recent board, stating that JH mentioned were next to get.

Why is this ship being neglected of everything, I am starting to worry that I might of chosen the wrong ship this year to go on, it appears to me that its not worth Carnival to upgrade perhaps because they can't make the money back on her?

I really like to know..... :rolleyes::confused:

There isn't anything wrong with the valor. My wife and I took our honeymoon cruise on it and loved it. I think with a lot of ships changing home ports they just don't have time to put it in dry lock and upgrade it right now.

If you look at all the reviews of the valor, it's always been a popular cruise out of Puerto Rico so carnival makes money on it.

Maybe because the Valor was in San Juan a while doing that port intensive itinerary, they just spent money on upgrading other ships that would feature more sea days. I haven't heard anything bad about the Valor. My brother is booked on the repo cruise next month. I actually tried to convince him to book a ship with 2.0 but that stuff didn't matter to him. Besides, the Valor did have the scenic oceanview rooms added, which I think are fabulous. She's one of the few ships in the fleet with these fantastic cabins.

Your cruise is two months away. Why second guess at this point. Go and have a good time. I'm sure you will enjoy it if you allow yourself to.