Got the upgrade call today...

rdevine10

Holy crap that's a lot of money!! They're going to have a hard time finding takers on that one!!

That makes me wonder, can you bargain with the fairy? Or do they eventually drop the price and the next lucky caller gets a chance?

for a mere 2400 I could upgrade to the presidential suite. I passed.... I could do a whole 2nd cruise in a very nice balcony room (as I have now) for that price!

Thanks for thinking of me though Carnival!

Presidential Suite? Is that what they called it?

Oops I meant captain's suite. I guess i was thinking for that price the president should be staying in it!

Conquest class? IMHO, not worth it even at a lower price. The room moves a lot even in calm seas. It takes forever to get anywhere, the walk isn't bad it's just a long way to everything through the most crowded part of the ship.

Conquest class? IMHO, not worth it even at a lower price. The room moves a lot even in calm seas. It takes forever to get anywhere, the walk isn't bad it's just a long way to everything through the most crowded part of the ship.

Sunshine. And before she started her sales pitch I told her I wasnt interested as I do not like to be that far forward (due to movement). She then told me I would not feel any movement there. While I didnt say anything not nice, I totally disagree. We have stayed forward before and NEVER again for us. We are too motion sensitive!