Pride Cruise Director

eusftm

So strange that the CD list isn't published. Are they really shaking things up and moving people so frequently that publishing a long term list would be so difficult?

I heard John H is doing Pride's reposition but not sure beyond that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It was Skip last week & this week. I heard that JH was coming for the next few. I didn't care for Skip at all, we just didn't click.

Char

CD as of the next cruise is Jason Apps (think tht is his last name). JH will only be on for the relocation cruise but not as CD just going to introduce some shows and show the flag.

CD as of the next cruise is Jason Apps (think tht is his last name). JH will only be on for the relocation cruise but not as CD just going to introduce some shows and show the flag.

We cruised with Jason last year & really liked him. However we did have some personal time with him & I think that helps to like or dislike a CD.

Char

• 1 month later...

Last week the director was Jase and the assistant was Sam. I didn't realize people really had opinions about this. We never interacted with him, only heard his voice on the "bing bong" announcements.

Sam hosted bingo and was corny and obnoxious but I think that goes with the territory.

We had Jase on our January cruise on the Fascination. We liked him, other than we felt a few too many announcements. I think I've realized the announcements are way more on the shorter cruises (at least in my experience).

He's a little corny, but was visible and easy to talk too. He's a former marine, and has also been a CD on HAL and Princess. We really enjoyed him and we're glad to have him again next month!

We had Skip on the Freedom last May, and I actually liked him a lot. I would have been very happy with him too!