Luminae Constellation

Tulip Hill

From Celebrity:

"When does Suite Class take effect?

Suite Class will be rolled-out on each ship effective with the following sailing dates: CS- 4/4/15, EC- 4/12/15, EQ- 4/6/15, IN- 4/13/15,

Well then, I've answered my own question. :rolleyes:

I guess it would be difficult to review a restaurant that isn't open yet!!! :eek:

:o

Luminae has "opened" on a few ships but are using the MDR menu as well as chairs, china, etc. There has, so far, been a couple of posts describing the restaurant and one photograph. If you look through the current posts on this board, you should find the relevant threads.

From Celebrity:

"When does Suite Class take effect?

Suite Class will be rolled-out on each ship effective with the following sailing dates: CS- 4/4/15, EC- 4/12/15, EQ- 4/6/15, IN- 4/13/15,

Well then, I've answered my own question. :rolleyes:

I guess it would be difficult to review a restaurant that isn't open yet!!! :eek:

:o

It looks like they have the date wrong for the Eclipse. It likely should be April 21 as the ship is in dry dock starting April 12.

Spoke with the Luminae construction manager while I was on board the Connie this week. He confirmed that the restaurant will be finished by April 4th.

It will be located on Deck 4 - port side - directly below Blu. They just started work on it on March 10th.

• 2 months later...

We loved dining in Luminae! We also ate in the specialty restaurants and Luminae was right up there with them! The food was delicious and beautiful. The wait staff was attentive but not intrusive. The tables are not as close together as they are in Blu but you can still talk to a neighbor if you wish - we met many wonderful people that way. All in all Luminae has spoiled us now so we will try to book only suites in the future:)

Can anyone report on their experience in Luminae on the Constellation now that it is hopefully up and running smoothly?

• 1 month later...
We loved dining in Luminae! We also ate in the specialty restaurants and Luminae was right up there with them! The food was delicious and beautiful. The wait staff was attentive but not intrusive. The tables are not as close together as they are in Blu but you can still talk to a neighbor if you wish - we met many wonderful people that way. All in all Luminae has spoiled us now so we will try to book only suites in the future:)

Does anyone have any pictures of Luminae on the Connie? Trying to decide if it is worth the upgrade. Thoughts?

We (my wife and I) where in the Luminae 15 minutes ago (we are on the Connie). Food was great and the service too. I will post a few pictures at home in the next two or three days.

Food on the Constellation is really great (I know what excellent food ist - we sailed five times with Seabourn in the last five years)!

We were on Equinox in April as Luminae opened. Service was really good but there were some issues re opening times and menu choices. In addition to the Luminae menu are you being offered any other alternatives?

Reply when you can, I do realise you are on vacation, enjoy!