Car Service - CDG to Paris

seacrystal

We will be arriving in Paris at CDG in July. We would prefer a car service and not a taxi to take us to our hotel in the Saint-Germaine-des-Pres area.

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance for any help.

A car service is a good idea, just make sure you get a fixed price. The last time we took a cab and got stuck in a traffic jam and our bill was 95 Euro.

There are also shuttle services that use a minivan that can be a good value, except with them you may multiple stops.

Check with your hotel, they may be able to arrange a car service for you.

The Saint Germaine area is our favorite place to stay in Paris, you will love it! We will be returning this fall for another visit.

Dave

A car service is a good idea, just make sure you get a fixed price. The last time we took a cab and got stuck in a traffic jam and our bill was 95 Euro.

There are also shuttle services that use a minivan that can be a good value, except with them you may multiple stops.

Check with your hotel, they may be able to arrange a car service for you.

The Saint Germaine area is our favorite place to stay in Paris, you will love it! We will be returning this fall for another visit.

Dave

Thanks, Dave!

I did check with our hotel and they said they would make arrangements but the cost was 95E. After I posted, I found one service and the cost is 84.73E. Since there will be four people and lots of luggage, it will still be $50 for each couple for private service. I did find out that the fixed fee from CDG to Paris was $50 for a taxi. If we do not do the private service, each couple could take a taxi for the same cost, but that is inconvenient.

We had heard so many good recommendations for the St. Germain area, that was the only place we considered. Can't wait!!!:D

We have used Shuttle Inter twice and had very prompt service.

http://www.shuttle-inter.com/

Thank you, trvlgirlmq. I checked out their website and found their charges were 65E for four. I appreciate the information as I was having trouble finding private transportation and a referral is always best. I knew Cruise Critic would come to my rescue!;)