June 20 - July 4, 2015 Emerald Princess Black Sea and Aegean Medley

neilrr

Less than four months until Sail Away and hope to meet others who may be taking this trip. We have enjoyed Greece and Italy before and looking forward to visiting Istanbul, Turkey and going back to Mykonos.

We have been on the Ruby 4x before and really enjoyed it, so we are happy to be on the Emerald.

We hope others will be joining us... We look forward to meeting you here in CC and onboard.

See you soon. :)

• 1 month later...

Hi, Neil and Jerry

We are Dave and Paul from Fort Lauderdale. Just signed up for the exciting cruise. we will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary on board (Istanbul) and would love to meet you and perhaps have a drink.

Hi, Neil and Jerry

We are Dave and Paul from Fort Lauderdale. Just signed up for the exciting cruise. we will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary on board (Istanbul) and would love to meet you and perhaps have a drink.

Skippy161 - Dave and Paul - So glad to hear from you. Congratulations on your anniversary. We will have a celebratory drink together. :) If you would like to meet before the cruise for a drink that would be great.

We are leaving to Athens on 6/13 to spend some time there. We are getting on in Athens and ending in Rome (6/20 -7/4). Where are you starting/ending? We live in S. FL too. We are in Boynton Beach in PB County.

Have you been on the regular roll call? We have a big group and I think there are a few other gay couples. I am coordinating the Sail Away Party at the Tradewinds Bar for the group. I hope you both can join us. It will take place after muster drill, but I have not firmed up the time with the group, as I wanted to see what the earlier cruisers did before us.

We have been CC members for several years and have met many nice people.

We look forward to meeting you both.

See you soon...:)

Edited by neilrr

We are arriving straight from Fort Lauderdale and will be happy to attend your get together and meet you. We have some friends in Boynton Beach and are fairly frequent patrons of Flakowitz Bakery. We've been on about 14 cruises, this is our third on Princess. Looking forward.

Edited by Skippy161

We are arriving straight from Fort Lauderdale and will be happy to attend your get together and meet you. We have some friends in Boynton Beach and are fairly frequent patrons of Flakowitz Bakery. We've been on about 14 cruises, this is our third on Princess. Looking forward.

Skippy161 - Dave and Paul - Sounds good... We will see you at the Sail Away Party at the Tradewinds Bar. We live about 1/2 mile from Flakowitz. Are you going early to Athens? We are leaving on 6/13 - to spend a few days.. See you soon.. :)

Sorry I didn't give you a fuller answer. Still having a bit of trouble navigating this site. anyway, we will be coming directly from FL to the cruise. we spent a few days in Athens a few years ago. Its a wonderful place. Enjoy it. we will, however, be stopping off in Amsterdam on the way back. Really excited about this trip. see you at the Sailaway

Skippy161- Dave and Paul - - This site use to be a bit easier to navigate. They tried to make improvements and made it quite a bit more cumbersome.

We are both excited too. Your stop in Amsterdam should be interesting and fun. We have tried to get there twice on cruises and each time there were weather issues.

We were in Athens on a cruise before and looking forward to spending some time (unrushed).

See you soon...:)

• 3 weeks later...

Skippy161 - Dave and Paul - Hard to believe that the cruise is 25 days away. We actually leave a week earlier... Have a great Memorial Day weekend...

See you soon.:)