Carnival Legend Bed facing window Vista Suit

noddy54

Could anybody please tell me if any of the beds are facing the window in the vista suits on the Carnival Legend?

On the Carnival web site it shows a bed facing the window, but the ones from home videos shows them on the side.

We would love one facing the window if there is one could somebody please give us the cabin number.

Thanks

We have had 8268 on the Legend and on the Miracle. The bed faces the windows that face out the aft. I think there is also one window on the side, but I'll have to find a pic to prove that. In all, there we 7 windows in the Vista Suite, but each floor might be configured differently....like the 5th floor suite is one big room instead of a separate bedroom.

Here is one pic of the bedroom, you can start to see the windows at the end of the bed....I have two more pics to share.

Thank you for the pictures. I found some good one of all the suites on deckplanes.

Decks 4, 7 & 8 have the bed facing the windows, 6 have them facing the other way. As you say deck 5 is one big room not separated into two.

All I need now are the 2016/2017 prices for the ship in Alaska & then Vancouver to Hawaii then I can book it.

The only other thing to consider is how much overhang you want from the deck above. Deck 4 has the most usable space on the balcony and also the most overhang. As you go up to deck 8, the railing slants inward, so a little less usable space (still plenty of usable space) and there is almost no overhang on deck 8. We loved. Deck 8 since we could just run up to the lido buffet for anything at any time....and it was so close to the pool.

The only other thing to consider is how much overhang you want from the deck above. Deck 4 has the most usable space on the balcony and also the most overhang. As you go up to deck 8, the railing slants inward, so a little less usable space (still plenty of usable space) and there is almost no overhang on deck 8. We loved. Deck 8 since we could just run up to the lido buffet for anything at any time....and it was so close to the pool.

Thanks for all your help. We will book 4237 when they come available for the cruises that we want.

Has anybody any idea of when Carnival bring out their prices for 2016/17?

We had 4237. The head of the bed faces fore and the foot faces aft. There are windows on two side of the room, a wall with two entrances to the room from the vanity and the hall that leads from the sitting area, and the wall the separates you from a forward cabin.

Thanks for all your help. We will book 4237 when they come available for the cruises that we want.

Has anybody any idea of when Carnival bring out their prices for 2016/17?

You will love the 4th floor Vista suites. As mentioned, they face the windows which is a pretty cool way the wake up in the morning (best room we have stayed in other than the Captains suite). 2017 won't be out for a while but 2016 are being released now.

• 5 months later...