Current bar prices

Does anybody have an updated menu or list with the current bar prices?

Any current price list would be ok to get an estimate, and I know the price may vary a little bit from bar to bar.

Thanks in advance.

One dollar, Bob!

but seriously, are you wondering if you should get a drink package and if it'll be worth getting one? If you're going to have about 5-8 a day or so, depending on the drink, then that's usually the break even point.

maybe this?:

http://www.shipcruise.org/royal-caribbean-alcohol-policy-drink-prices/

Edited by splash_in_the_water

I will add that if you get the Premium Package you are limited to $12 glasses of wine. So if you have two of those $12 glasses at lunch and then another two at dinner you have equaled what you paid for the premium pack per day price; OK...$48 vs $49.

They should make this a sticky to avoid any more confusion and maybe a few less new thread clicks....

Or maybe a more comprehensive 2015 new drink menu , items and prices thread. I'm on a forum that is not cruise related and a lot of repetition is avoided by using these containment threads. All the information can be had from page 1 and you can follow along convos instead of having 28 different threads that are basically the same premise. It really is useful and makes forum reading more fun and informative I believe.