Promenade on the Gem

Kattus

First time cruising without a balcony, so a little bummed. However, we're one deck above the Promenade, so I plan on using it as my balcony alternative. My question is, are there seats throughout the deck for someone to sit in and look out at the water? Thanks!:)

Hello, neighbors from Qns: my recollection is there were some loungers then, but not a lot (stored away ??) but no chairs, nor any to be taken outside from the atrium/lobby.

SDC10535.JPG

These are all the forward (by the theater) and somehow sheltered from the wind when at sea - a fleece jacket could be handy depending on the weather, or, grab that pool towel from the stateroom below & claim it as yours, LOL. :D

SDC10455.JPG

Grab some "munchies" from Blue Lagoon/O'Sheehans or the buffet, sit & relax & music with that iPod >>>> That's other place to sit inside & look out: midship, deck 8 opposite BL/O'Sheehans as long as the restaurant isn't open (not sure about this with the remodeling/reconfigured casual dining ...) - tables & chairs with ceiling to floor windows, and folks would read/meet & even play card games, etc. on sea days, etc.