Just off Adventure, open to answer questions

If you were going to skip one night in the MDR and go to a specialty restraunt what night would you guys pick ?

I know on the Oasis there was one night where I wish I knew the menu was going to be bad, I would have ate else where

I can't remember which night it was or what the name of the menu was (big help, aren't I) but I had the lasagna. It was very good but if I had to skip one night that would have been the night.

While we are on the subject of Adventure can anyone tell me if these cabins are ok. Need connecting cabins and these and 2 more at the aft of the ship was our choices. Just wondering about noise below, above are cabins.

Cabins 6234, 6236 on Adventure of the Seas

Thanks

I've heard a lot of complaints about this ship, I don't really care because I have a blast NO matter what!!!

However, what did you think about the stateroom, towel color (keep hearing grey!) etc.

Mary

I've seen some complaints about the ship too and was wondering about the condition of the ship as well. I've been on Explorer 3 times (last in 2006, so it has been a while) and I loved it so I'm excited to go on a Voyager class ship again.

Edited to add: I'll be on Adventure in December.

Edited by laurliz41

I've seen some complaints about the ship too and was wondering about the condition of the ship as well. I've been on Explorer 3 times (last in 2006, so it has been a while) and I loved it so I'm excited to go on a Voyager class ship again.

Edited to add: I'll be on Adventure in December.

I thought the ship was in great condition. The cabin was perfectly fine, just with a bit of a 14 year old color scheme! I bet the carpet was fairly new and there was a bit of rust on the balcony. Our towels were very white! As on most cruises, there were workers constantly doing touch up painting, dusting, etc.

Haters gonna hate and complainers gonna complain. I'm looking forward to a great cruise.

You'll have an awesome time! This was among our best cruises ever! First time on a Voyager class of ship and loved it. Not surprising because I love the Freedom class!

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for review.

Was the Curacao snorkeling from a boat or near a beach?

Where did you go on Palm Beach in Aruba?

The snorkeling was from a boat, went to two spots.

in Aruba the taxi dropped us off at the Radison and we walked through there to the beach.

Was the Wine and Dine package available onboard?

Just got off Adventure two weeks ago, same itinerary. No, the wine and dine package are no longer available; however, during lunch in Windjammer on embarkation day, someone did come by tables with an order form to purchase bottles of wine for the cruise. But you had to buy each bottle...no price cut based on quantity of bottles.

Has anybody stayed in a cabin on Adventure in one of the front cabin's. I think it would be pretty to see where you're sailing but also scary. How is the motion forward in the ship? Thanks for any info.

While we haven't stayed in a forward cabin on Adventure, we did on Explorer (Cabin 6500 Family Stateroom). This stateroom is overlooking the helipad. We rode out a tropical storm in this cabin several years ago. Even in good weather, we did feel much more motion, specifically the pitching of the ship.

Edited by mchin
spelling correction

Hi, I'm going to be booking a cruise soon on this ship and had a few questions.

Do they have the freestyle machines to be used for the soda packages or just bar service?

Is a cabin in the forward by the stairs noisy and more movement? Around like 7238? I have only been in midship cabins and heard the closer towards the forward you go the more motion.

I saw somewhere that there is a park cafe option now for the complimentary dining, is that accurate? Aside from the cafe promenade. Also is there a starbucks option now?

I know the ship is older and decor a bit dated but all I care about is clean.

Thanks for all the answers and sorry for all the questions but you get the best info here!!

Hi, I'm going to be booking a cruise soon on this ship and had a few questions.

Do they have the freestyle machines to be used for the soda packages or just bar service?

Is a cabin in the forward by the stairs noisy and more movement? Around like 7238? I have only been in midship cabins and heard the closer towards the forward you go the more motion.

I saw somewhere that there is a park cafe option now for the complimentary dining, is that accurate? Aside from the cafe promenade. Also is there a starbucks option now?

I know the ship is older and decor a bit dated but all I care about is clean.

Thanks for all the answers and sorry for all the questions but you get the best info here!!

Freestyle : No

Forward cabin: we were I need deck ten forward. I think the more forward and higher you are, you will notice a nominal difference. I have never had a problem and we only take over the counter meclezine as a precautionary measure.

I do not remember a park cafe.

I believe they serve Seattle's best specialty coffees at Cafe promenade. My wife is a star bucks gal and she liked their camel machado.

Our cabin was clean. Ship is clean. Looks great.

We are looking forward to seeing her after the next dry dock, but I would ABSOLUTELY sail on adventure tomorrow.

Good to know that Tino was still on the ship as Activity Manager. Do you remember who was the Cruise Director? If you have a copy of a Cruise Compass it should be listed on it.

Super Thanks...

Pretty sure it was Bobby?

...I saw somewhere that there is a park cafe option now for the complimentary dining, is that accurate? Aside from the cafe promenade. Also is there a starbucks option now?...

No Park Cafe, no Starbucks.