Just off Adventure, open to answer questions

Can you tell me about Muster Drill. Is it outdoors or are they in different venues? The last few cruises were in the theaters, studio B and not life vests. How is it done on Adventure.

You no longer need to bring your life jacket on muster. And the location varies, we were in a GS on deck 10 and our muster was on the deck four outside promenade. We had freinds down the hall who's muster was in studio b? Go figure.

Can you tell me about Muster Drill. Is it outdoors or are they in different venues? The last few cruises were in the theaters, studio B and not life vests. How is it done on Adventure.

Depends on your stateroom location. Most will be outside on deck 4, but some are inside.

We are sailing on the Adventure in a few days and was wondering if the Cruise line has Shampoo and conditioner in the room.

Can you also tell me if liquid shower soap is used? Just wondering if I have to bring my own. I don't like using bar soap. Thanks.

Can you also tell me if liquid shower soap is used? Just wondering if I have to bring my own. I don't like using bar soap. Thanks.

There was a mystery liquid dispenser in the shower on our cruise this past February.

Does anyone know what, where, and when the exclusive gathering event for crown an anchor members platinum and above is on the adventure? Thanks.

As far as what it is, it is just very similar to the regular repeater's party, with some free drinks. Sometimes they will have a song set with the singers and dancers. We've even seen a special ice skating show. This past February, it was held in Studio B, and they had a dance number by the ballroom dance couple who stars in Invitation to Dance. You will get a card or letter in your stateroom with details.

Edited by clarea

Can anyone be a bit more specific on the dry dock schedule? It has us concerned as we have booked a 10-1-2016 sail date on the Adventure.

I don't see any cruises between Oct 18 and Nov 19.

Thanks Bob. This must be the time frame slotted for dry dock. So our sailing appears to be the last one before dry dock. Hmmm. I don't think I like this scenario LOL Too many things could be neglected and addressed during dry dock.

Time to re-think a bit.

There is a cruise on Oct 8 which looks to be the last one before dry dock.

If this question has been asked already I'm sorry. At work and just run though post quick. The ship says set sail at 8:30 pm. What time is it ok to get to the Cruise Pier to board the ship out of San Juan.

If this question has been asked already I'm sorry. At work and just run though post quick. The ship says set sail at 8:30 pm. What time is it ok to get to the Cruise Pier to board the ship out of San Juan.

When we sailed on Jewel from San Juan for a S. Caribbean itinerary, we boarded the ship around noon. Had a nice afternoon on board, headed to dinner....sail-away was odd for us being in the evening rather than before dinner. All was good!

Thanks, well speaking of the evening meal what do they do about that?

Do you go to the buffet or is the dining room open for seating service between 6:00 & 9:00 pm. Thanks

You can go to the MDR for your regular seating service as usual, if that is what you have arranged. All is the same with just a late sail away time.