Questions about writing a review

misha1

Good morning everyone...I have always enjoyed reading reviews of sailings, but have never attempted to write one myself. I know there is a "write a review" section on cruise Critic, but I do not see a place to add attachments, like photos or videos. Do most people use the regular forum to write their reviews? Or, is there a place to add photos in the "write a review" section? I find reviews far more interesting if they are including photos, that is why I am asking. Julie

I think most people tend to write the day-by-day recap / in depth trip reviews in the Forum section and attach photos. The Write a Review section tends to be more of a true "review" of various aspects of the cruise (such as dining, cabin size, entertainment, service). I don't know if you can upload photos there either. If so, I'm sure the amount and/or size would be limited.

Most people upload their photos to a site like photobucket and use the [ IMG ] links that photobucket provides to post them here. While you can upload photos using the CruiseCritic app, they end up so tiny and low quality that they are basically useless.