Onboard Credit - Help!

I am soooo confused as I keep reading conflicting information. I have a 50.00 stateroom credit as part of a group booking for my cruise next week, which I know is not refundable. In addition to this though, I have also pre-purchased OBC. If I don't use all of the pre-purchased amount, can I get the cash back?

I am soooo confused as I keep reading conflicting information. I have a 50.00 stateroom credit as part of a group booking for my cruise next week, which I know is not refundable. In addition to this though, I have also pre-purchased OBC. If I don't use all of the pre-purchased amount, can I get the cash back?

Yes, your pre-purchased OBC is completely refundable.

Any unused refundable OBC can be cashed out the afternoon prior to debarkation by going to Guest Services.

Edited by cruisenfever

I did not realize you can pre-purchase OBC. If I do that with my RCCL card will I get double points?

Im not sure about the double points on your credit card but here is the number you can call to pre purchase OBC. :)

(800) 722-5443

I can't find it in Gifts and Gear online. Do you know what category it's listed under?

Just call the # above and tell them you want to pre purchase OBC. They will know what to do. The code # is 00065 for OBC.