Making a room divider

Robbiesox15

6ff60fdd1fa8c5f7fce5aa47c5681aa9.jpgeb3b8d28ce732f1784169136427efc70.jpg

If anyone still cares about this, yes, the ceilings are metal. I bought strong magnetic hooks and a light-blocking curtain (both from Amazon) and they provided a great partition in our Family Suite on the Dawn last January!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Like 1

If anyone still cares about this, yes, the ceilings are metal. I bought strong magnetic hooks and a light-blocking curtain (both from Amazon) and they provided a great partition in our Family Suite on the Dawn last January!

This is great info (and handy to see the pics as well). However, I thought (from seeing photos on the NCL site) the Dawn Family Suites had a more built-in partition? Or is this simply to divide the "sleeping area" itself?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

This is great info (and handy to see the pics as well). However, I thought (from seeing photos on the NCL site) the Dawn Family Suites had a more built-in partition? Or is this simply to divide the "sleeping area" itself?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

There is a great partition in the regular Family Suites (a pull out wall and a pull out curtain - just need a little tape to hold them together and block out the light) - see attached picture (you can see the wooden box where the wall slides out between the bed and the couch), but the previous pics were of a handicapped SJ (assigned to us with an upgrade, not requested) and we had them split the beds and I put up this partition, but it would work anywhere you need it.

Our butler asked for the Amazon links so he could put one up in his cabin!

1f46e18e4b371b862f45f89ff91e9f1f.jpg

Could you share the link from Amazon for the magnet hooks please?

Why don't you try screens room dividers. These screens have double sides with decorative finish and there is sound absorption wool inside. With the help of vinyl seal on top and bottom, the room dividers and screens have great sound insulation performance, blocking up to 50dB.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. No sure why you have decided to make your first post a response to a question asked/posted over 2 years ago.

I’m personally happy NCL does not have these in most rooms. The majority of people don’t have a need for them, they would take up space, collect dust, and remind me of hospital rooms. And it seems like the options offered here are great ideas for people that do have a need for them.