Westerdam cabin 4090/handicap

solocanadian

Does anyone have experience with Cabin 409O on the Westerdam or any of the Vista ships? This is a handicap cabin. I would like to know how many closets there are. Can't trust what I would be told by Hal. Need to hear from someone that's been there.

Some handicap cabins take away closets to expand the handicap bathroom. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

We were in cabin 4089 on the Zuiderdam. We found that the storage was limited. I don't remember if there were 2 or 3 closets but we had to take the life jackets from the shelves in closets to make room for stuff we would normally put in drawers. We booked a guarantee & this was an upgrade & we didn't need a handicap cabin. Not sure that this cabin would be suitable depending on ones disability but bathroom was suitable.

there are a couple of pics of HC cabins on this class of ship and one does have the closets on the website that can't be named. think HAL and facts.

but your cabin isn't there. I'm guessing that the closets are probably the same?

Maybe some day that cabin will have pics there.

If I am allowed, I will certainly get some :)

Edited by kazu