Allure - family of 4 in Central Park Window View?

jrapps

I have a cruise on hold with Royal Caribbean but I'm confused about how many people fit in a room. We have a Central Park window view CV room on hold but I'm not sure how or why Royal Caribbean let me book this room for four people.

We will be cruising with two adults one six-year-old and one three-year-old. Is this room a good idea or should I splurge for the Central Park with balcony room? Should I opt for a room with a Pullman even though it cost a lot more then the CV room?

I have a cruise on hold with Royal Caribbean but I'm confused about how many people fit in a room. We have a Central Park window view CV room on hold but I'm not sure how or why Royal Caribbean let me book this room for four people.

We will be cruising with two adults one six-year-old and one three-year-old. Is this room a good idea or should I splurge for the Central Park with balcony room? Should I opt for a room with a Pullman even though it cost a lot more then the CV room?

just so you know pullmans are not recommended for those under 6 years old.

Yes, a few have a pull-out sofa bed, which is "rated" for two. You could sleep with the 6 year old in the pullout, and keep the 3 year old in your "queen" bed with you. I have read of people doing this.

But to me, that wouldn't be much of a "vacation."

just so you know pullmans are not recommended for those under 6 years old.

My daughter will actually be 7 (and a few months away from 8) by the time we cruise so that won't really be an issue

keep the 3 year old in your "queen" bed with you.

Yeah, that's not an option for us either! :)

Basically, it's either the pullman for the 7 year old and couch for the 3 year old, or the 7 year old on the couch, and we bring the pack-n-play. My concerns there are 1-seeing as this cruise is over a year away I have no idea is my son will still be in a crib at that point, and 2-is there enough room in the CV room for a pack-n-play? The room is listed as 194sq ft and should be bigger than the balcony room, but the pictures don't really make that apparent. Hoping someone who has actually stayed in a CV room can comment...

I will be boarding the Oasis on Saturday into two connecting Central Park view rooms!! I chose these rooms over a boardwalk balcony because the interior space is the largest and we value more interior than a balcony that we barely use! There are only limited number of connecting CP view rooms. My girls were 5 and 7 the first time we did this in connecting promenade rooms on the Liberty and we would never consider all cramming into one room. The two baths were welcomed, as were the two TVs, and two sitting areas. Your kids will probably go to bed earlier than you and without a balcony to escape to, you might appreciate the connecting room if the budget allows.

I will most likely do a trip report when I get back and I will comment on our cabins for sure!

We too try to book two connecting rooms instead of one room for our family of four. Surprisingly, it is sometimes cheaper to do two rooms instead of one .... and having two bathrooms and two showers is great! We are traveling on Allure in connecting Central Park balconies this summer.