CELEBRITY EQUINOX - January 11, 2016 - Ultimate Caribbean

seacruiserla

Greetings--

Michael and I have booked this cruise while we were sailing on Celebrity Millennium in February 2015 in Asia. Looking forward to connecting with other "family members" who will be on this Caribbean cruise next year in the months ahead.

--Terry

Hi Terry and Michael, we are joining you on this cruise. We are Jim and Michele and my brother Mark and his husband Doug are coming with us. We are all so excited. This will be Doug's first cruise! I hate to push summer and fall along but we hope time flies the next 10 months!! Lol :)

Hi Terry and Michael, we are joining you on this cruise. We are Jim and Michele and my brother Mark and his husband Doug are coming with us. We are all so excited. This will be Doug's first cruise! I hate to push summer and fall along but we hope time flies the next 10 months!! Lol :)

Hi, Michele and Jim--

Glad to hear from you. We look forward to meeting you and Mark & Greg on this upcoming cruise. I am with you re: fast forwarding to next January so that we can start the cruise now :)

I saw your message on the other board re: the Costa Rica private tour excursion you are arranging. I will talk with Michael about it. I just got back last night from a meeting in Washington DC and Michael is leaving in a day or two to the East coast for his meeting. So, I might not have a chance to talk with him about this until after his return. I will keep you posted.

BTW, have you been on this ship before? We have not, and look forward to this cruise.

--Terry

Hi Terry,

No we have not actually sailed with Celebrity before. We have sailed on Holland America, Princess and Royal Caribbean. But I am so happy we picked the Equinox. It is rated so high in many catagories.

Let me know if you are interested in our tour. We have a few people indicating they have interest.

Take care.