When Have Online Restaurant Reservations Opened for You?

I was told that I should be able to make my Adventure of the Seas reservations for Giovannis "any day now", by RCI's Customer Service Rep. Of course, that was a month ago. I'm at about 64 days prior to sailing, and the screen still reads, SORRY, WE CAN NOT RESERVE THIS RIGHT NOW.

I'm not impatient, but curious...when have you all been able to begin reserving your specialty dinner dates? Would like to snag a date/time for hubby's birthday if I can. Thanks folks.

Having this problem as well. I went through the other roll calls and it seems RCI told someone on the May 3rd sailing it would open 49 days out. It actually opened when they were 59 days out. The May 9th sailing is now 56ish days out and is not open yet.

Edited by gms5002

George. That's odd. I am on FOS 4/26.

I booked my cruise on 2/15. I was able to reserve all of my dining by 2/20.

I guess like a previous poster already said, maybe each ship opens up their reservations on their own terms? Strange. :confused:

We are 75 days away from sailing on Liberty and cannot book Liberty speciality dining yet either. I've been told it will be 'any day now' - the classic RC answer.

I hate to be over anxious but would like to get the times booked so I can just look forward to the cruising w/o worrying about the details.

Good luck, everyone!

Swiss

Anthem in March 2016 is open for dining booking. My Freedom cruise for this August is not. Who knows???

I have every night booked for Anthem in February (although may need to make changes when entertainment opens for booking).

I booked shore excursions for rhapsody in July, but no dining yet.