New cruise director schedule

amy2313

I've been trying to see who our cruise director might be for upcoming sunshine cruise in April and John doesn't seem to have an updated schedule on his blog. Does anybody have any information on the CD schedule?

I asked John on his blog last week about who would be the CD on the Sunshine during my time of sail and he responded that Wee Jimmy is the CD until April 11th when Jaime Dee come back from vacation.

Thanks sooo much.

The mystery is solved. Take good care of Sunshine. We'll get on as you get off.:)

FYI, John is probably right, but I have a schedule that goes thru the end of the year and it shows the fill in CD as Ralph Valente from 2/28 thru 4/11 then Jamie comes back.

Where did you get the schedule? I have asked JH a couple of times and it doesn't seem to be ready. Can you share? If you have a bootlegged copy, I promise I won't tell where I got it. ;)

Fantasy 10/1: ? schedule says Adam Comes off 10/3 and regular CD Jacques Delonge back on 10/3. Breeze 5/31: Matt Mitchum back on 5/31. Miracle 10/10: Troy Linton until 10/17 when John Heald is supposed to take over. Fascination 3/28: just coming off dry dock, Jason Apps

Edited by NavarreCruiser

FYI, John is probably right, but I have a schedule that goes thru the end of the year and it shows the fill in CD as Ralph Valente from 2/28 thru 4/11 then Jamie comes back.

Ralph Valente is Wee Jimmy's real name.

Learned that from him on the cruise last week.

Who knew...

Andy