B2B on Oasis ...or .. Navigator

Roxxy

Should I book B2B on Oasis or save $1,200 and do the first week on the Navigator?

I really feel like one week on the Oasis will not be enough, but not quite sure if its worth the $$ ??

What are your thoughts? Will I be missing out? We have not sailed on either ship before, only the Mariner of the Seas.

We were in the same boat for our holiday cruises. 6 days on the navigator then 7 days on the Oasis. We decided to do half and half. We have been on the Allure but never on the same class as the navigator, so we wanted to try it out. We also like we will be sailing Sunday to Saturday which is a lot more convenient to fly in and out on Saturdays. The Oasis class ships have a lot to offer, but for the savings, it is worth for us to split and be able to put money towards other things.

I'd stay on one ship. I think it takes more than one week to experience all that Oasis has to offer.

Although Oasis was my least favorite ship so far, I agree with Bob here. I would stay on Oasis - a true back-to-back experience where you don't have to change ships (or cabins!) is phenomenal on any ship. :)

We were in the same boat for our holiday cruises. 6 days on the navigator then 7 days on the Oasis. We decided to do half and half. We have been on the Allure but never on the same class as the navigator, so we wanted to try it out. We also like we will be sailing Sunday to Saturday which is a lot more convenient to fly in and out on Saturdays. The Oasis class ships have a lot to offer, but for the savings, it is worth for us to split and be able to put money towards other things.

After you have experienced exactly what I am looking for … are you glad to have saved that money or are you sorry you did not spend the whole two weeks on the Oasis?

Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't wait until after final payment to book my first week to see if pricing comes down.

This is for our holiday cruise this december so I do not know yet. And since i have been on the Allure, I know kinda what to expect from the Oasis. I am not looking forward to swap ship in the middle, would be more relaxing to stay on the same boat for both. And you can stay on an Oasis class boat without getting bored, no doubt about that. I know we can't really afford more than the 6day on the navigator and 7 day on the Oasis, and are hoping to save some money on the flights by flight in and our on Saturday. If i had the money, would i do the back to back on the Oasis? Most likely yes.