Edgewater hotel

MsBST2

We stayed there before our first cruise, thinking we could just walk next door with our luggage... but I booked it before I realized that Princess used a totally different pier. We watched, from our bay facing window, a regatta of classic 30's era wooden motorboats go past the Edgewater and then return later that afternoon. The next morning, while drinking a cup of coffee, I glanced out the window and saw an NCL cruise ship come in and dock next door. It looked, for all the world, like the ship was going to come right into our hotel room!!! :D

If you can't score a room at the Edgewater, the Marriott Waterfront is just across the street from the pier. The bellmen will even help you across the street with the luggage with the hotel trolley. Sadly, there is nothing that convenient for the other pier, for Princess ships!

Lovely property, super-cute ottomans, love the showers. Beware that the non-ocean view rooms face a heavy freight train corridor with attendant noises. I am not a light sleeper at all, but I rarely sleep well at this otherwise excellent property.

And yes, Pier 66 for NCL and Celebrity is a very short stroll.