Royal Refreshment Package

Does the Royal Refreshment Package include bottled water?

The Refreshment package is a soda package. There may be some water and flavored water available from the Freestyle machines (should the ship have one), but nothing in bottles.

The Refreshment package is a soda package. There may be some water and flavored water available from the Freestyle machines (should the ship have one), but nothing in bottles.

I have looked at this post a few times since it was posted and I never really noticed that it was Refreshment... up until your reply, did I do a dbl take!! All Night I was reading it as Replenish... It must be past my bedtime!

Sweet Dreams Bob and CC see ya when I wake up!

From someone who gets the Royal Refreshment package every cruise, Like others have posted only get water or flavored you can get is threw the free style machine. Bottled water cost extra.

From someone who gets the Royal Refreshment package every cruise, Like others have posted only get water or flavored you can get is threw the free style machine. Bottled water cost extra.

It's the Royal Replenish package that includes the bottled water. Also, smoothies. But as I found out...the so-called smoothie is simply the liquid ingredient out of a carton that is used to make the foo-foo drinks, added to ice and put through a blender. Not a real smoothie in my estimation.

It's the Royal Replenish package that includes the bottled water. Also, smoothies. But as I found out...the so-called smoothie is simply the liquid ingredient out of a carton that is used to make the foo-foo drinks, added to ice and put through a blender. Not a real smoothie in my estimation.

That is correct. I watched them make a smoothie on the Oasis. It was out of a carton. Not really worth having the Relenish package in my option. Unless you want a lot of bottled water and Fresh OJ

In answer to your question...I have always been able to get bottled water after purchasing the refreshment package..This does however bring up a point that was just sent to me by RCL...Initially my refreshment package was $55.00 in total..Then on the last cruise it was lowered to $51.00 but they added on a tip or service charge that made the package more expensive than before..Now I see that the price has once again gone up for the intermediate package and the are tips are once again an additional charge..Can someone correct me if I'm wrong..but when I receive my receipt there is a tip charge at the bottom? Are they "double-dipping" me?

In answer to your question...I have always been able to get bottled water after purchasing the refreshment package..This does however bring up a point that was just sent to me by RCL...Initially my refreshment package was $55.00 in total..Then on the last cruise it was lowered to $51.00 but they added on a tip or service charge that made the package more expensive than before..Now I see that the price has once again gone up for the intermediate package and the are tips are once again an additional charge..Can someone correct me if I'm wrong..but when I receive my receipt there is a tip charge at the bottom? Are they "double-dipping" me?

They do not add gratuity to beverages that are ordered when you have an unlimited package.

They're not 'double-dipping', they are giving you an 'option' to give an EXTRA tip...

IMHO I think its rude to have that line on there cuz I was raised to always tip for the services I used and it drives me nuts to put a slash or zero thru the tip line!! I know its my quirky way of thinking.... Just sayin

They're not 'double-dipping', they are giving you an 'option' to give an EXTRA tip...

IMHO I think its rude to have that line on there cuz I was raised to always tip for the services I used and it drives me nuts to put a slash or zero thru the tip line!! I know its my quirky way of thinking.... Just sayin

I'm sorry if it offends you but many people like to add something extra & since most don't carry cash while onboard, this is the only way to do it.

Edited by phoenix1181

I have looked at this post a few times since it was posted and I never really noticed that it was Refreshment... up until your reply, did I do a dbl take!! All Night I was reading it as Replenish... It must be past my bedtime!

Sweet Dreams Bob and CC see ya when I wake up!

OH dear, same here. UGH.

Why did Royal do that? Why name them so closely? (Disney does the same thing to itself at the parks, with similar names or initials)